Rosary Senior Secondary School Radio Colony, Kingsway Camp, New Delhi, Delhi 110009 Admission Session 2019-20 Criteria Guidelines Dates Online Forms
Rosary Church School Church Compound, Radio Colony ,Kingsway Camp,Delhi-9 Online Registration For Nursery Admission 2019-2020
|Date of on-line Issue of Registration Forms||15th December 2018 to 07th January 2019|
|Submission of Registration Forms in School||01st January 2019 to 07th January 2019.
On all working days (Monday to Friday) from
9.00.A.M to 11.00.A.M
|Age Criteria||Only those children born between 01/04/2015
and 31/03/2016 will be considered for admission
|Total No. of seats||250 (Management Quota 20% i.e. 50 Seats)|
- A self attested copy of the Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation. Christians must also attach a self attested photocopy of Baptism Certificates of both parents and child apart from MCD birth certificate. Only computerised Birth Certificate issued by the MCD will be accepted.
- Parents of the Christian candidates belonging to the main stream churches must attach a letter from their respective Parish Priests / Pastors testifying that they are the practicing members of the respected churches as preference will be given only to the practicing Christians.
Parents of the Christian candidates must be a Baptised practicing member of Mainstream church for at least 5 years
- Proof of Residence: Voter ID card/Telephone Bill (MTNL)/ Electricity bill/Water bill / Passport in the name of any of the parent or child/Aadhaar Card, Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child).
- Proof of Alumni (wherever applicable) Father / Mother Ex-Student of Rosary School who have passed out X / XII from Rosary School (attach photocopies of CBSE passing Certificate / School Leaving Certificate.)
List of the provisionally selected candidates will be displayed on the school website on 04.02.2019 at 05.00PM. Kindly follow the instructions.
Criteria For point distribution
|70 Points.||Nirankari Colony, Indiravikas Colony, Nehru Vihar, Gandhi Vihar, Dheer Pur,
Dhakka,Mukherjee Nagar, Indira Vihar, Hakikat Nagar, Outram line, Kingsway Camp, New
PoliceLines, Vijay Nagar, Old & New Gupta Colony, Kalyan Vihar, Priyadarshini Vihar, R.P
Bagh,Gur Mandi, Shakti Nagar, Roop Nagar, Kamala Nagar, Maurice Nagar, Malka Ganj, Shora
Kothi, Punjabi Mohalla, Clock Tower ,Chandrawal, Patel Chest ,Mall Road, Timar Pur, DRDO,
INMAS complex, Delhi university, Vidhan Sabha,Model Town I,II,III, Gujranwala Town I,II,III,
Derawal Nagar, SBI Colony, Mahendru Enclave, Ashok Vihar,. Shalimar Bagh, Azadpur,
Adarsh Nagar, Majlis Park, Kewal Park, Jahangirpuri.
|60 Points||Other than above mentioned Area.|
|Sibling: 15 Points||Real brother/ sister studying in Rosary School.
(Attach photocopy of the fee Receipt of current year 2018-19).
|Alumni : 15 Points||Father / Mother Ex-Student of Rosary School who passed X/ XII from Rosary School (attach a
photocopy of CBSE passing certificate/School Leaving Certificate.)
In case of Draw of Lots, only eligible candidate’s parent, either Mother or Father (One) will be allowed to participate. Those who are present on the day of Draw of Lots only will be considered.
The Ecumenical Guidelines prepared by the CBCI Commission for ecumenism lists following churches as having valid Baptism.(Main stream Churches)
1) The Orthodox Churches.
2) The Marthomite Church.
3.) The Anglican Church.
4) The Methodist Church.
5.) The Lutheran Churches.
6) The Baptist Churches.
7) The Church of South India.
8) The United Church of North India.
9) The Church of North India.
10) The seventh Day Adventists.
11) The Presbyterian Churches.
12) The Chaldean Syrian church of the East.
13) The Mennonite Churches.
14) The Plymouth Brethren.
Note: Christian candidates and staff’s children shall have the first preference in admission. The remaining seats, if any, will be given for the open category. Parents are requested to visit the school’s website: www.rosarychurchschool.com to fill the registration form. There after they should take a print out of the online filled registration form and submit the same at Rosary Church School, Church Compound, Radio Colony, Kingsway Camp, Delhi-9,with a registration fee of Rs.25/-from 01 st January 2019 to 07th January 2019 on all working days (Monday To Friday) from 9.00.A.M to 11.00.A.M. On-line submission of forms will be considered only on submission of the filled registration form along with a fee of Rs.25/-only. Non-submission of filled on-line registration forms will not be considered for Admission. Any alteration on printed Registration form will not be accepted and will be treated as cancelled. N.B.: Recent photograph (Size 5×4 Cm) of the child along with his/her parents (Two copies)should be affixed on the Registration Form and acknowledgement slip