Ambience Public School Safdarjung Enclave Nursery Admission Criteria 2019-20
Ambience Public School
A-1, S.J. Enclave, New Delhi 110 029
Nursery Admission Schedule 2019 – 2020
as per Directorate of Education Circular No.F.DE.15(172)/PSB/2016/27777-788 dated 26/11/2018
- General Category – On-line at school website www.ambiencepublicschool.com or at School Main Gate from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Monday to Saturday)
- EWS Registration as per Government norms.
- Please note that the admission process has been carefully designed to provide equal opportunity to all applicants and to maintain transparency in the nursery admission process
Eligibility for Nursery: Minimum Age 3+ years as on 31st March 2019 Maximum Age 4 years as on 31st March 2019.
|Commencement of Admission Process:||15/12/2018 (Saturday)|
|Commencement of availability of online
Application forms for Registration Process:
|Last date for submission of forms:||07/01/2019 (Monday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied to
the school for admission under open seats
|Uploading marks as per point system:||28/01/2019 (Monday)|
|Draw of lots:
|First List of selected Candidates (including
|04/02/2019 (Monday) at 09:00
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/ email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list.||05/02/2019 (Tuesday) to
|Second Admission List (if any, including Waiting
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/ email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list||22/02/2019 (Friday) to
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||15/03/2019 (Friday)|
|Closure of admission process||31/03/2019 (Sunday)|
Final Admission is subject to verification of the following documents to be produced in Original.
Photocopies will not be accepted as proof. However, a set of photocopies of the documents will be required to be attached with the admission form.
- Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation (Original Certificate will be submitted to the school)
- Aadhar Card: As per new CBSE norms (not mandatory).
- Proof of residence Passport / Registered Lease Deed / Electricity Bill / MTNL Bill/ Water Bill / Electoral Card / Ration Card (For EWS / Disadvantaged Group) / Aadhar Card
- In case of EWS / Disadvantaged Group Category, Annual Income Certificate of the parents issued by S.D.M. of the area or Tehsildar will be required with date of Issue not earlier than 31st March, 2016 (Original Certificate will be submitted to the school) or BPL Ration Card (Yellow Coloured) or AAY Ration Card (Pink Coloured).
Please refer to the guidelines provided along with the EWS / Disadvantaged Group Category form issued by Directorate of Education.
- In case of Sibling – Fee receipt of the sibling studying in Ambience Public School.
- Alumni – Parents School Leaving Certificate is required as proof
Declaration from parents:
- Parents will certify that all the information provided by them is correct.
- Parents also understand that the application / registration / short listing does not guarantee admission to their ward.
- Parents accept the process of admission undertaken by the school and will abide by the decision taken by the school authorities.
- Parents accept that in case of twin children, in a situation of draw of lots, the name of both will be considered in a single slip. Either both will be selected or both will not be considered for admission.