Amrita Public School Sangam Vihar Admission Criteria Session 2018-19
Admission schedule & Admission Criteria for entry level class – Pre-School/Nursery -2018-19
Academic Session – (2018-19)
Admission Schedule for Entry Level Class for Open Seats
Entry level Class – Nursery (Pre-School)
Age: + 3 years as on 31.03.2018
|Minimum Age as on
|Nursery (Pre School)||55||3 Years|
|KG (Pre Primary)||16||4 Years|
|Commencement of Admission process||27-12-2017 (Wednesday)|
|Commencement of availability of application forms
|Last date of submission of application forms in
|The date for displaying the first list of selected
candidates (including Waiting List) (Along with
marks allotted under point system)
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any||16-02-2018(Friday) to 20-
|The date for displaying the second list of
candidates (If any) (including Waiting List)
|Closure of Admission Process||31-03-2018 (Friday)|
Admission Criteria and their points adopted for admission under open Seats
(0 to 8 kms – 40 points
8 kms and above – 30 points)
Distance as per Google maps
Document required for the registration
1. Birth certificate issued by the municipal corporation.
2. Proof of residential address (passport / voter id card / pan card / ration card and driving licence).
3. Certificate of medical fitness of child from M.B.P.S Doctor only.
4. In case of alumni father / mother / both ; admission no., year of admission passing, roll no. CBSE, Class XI / XII Board Exam.
5. In case of applicants with special needs, certificate of disabilities from Govt. hospitals.
Address: K2-474, Block K2 Sangam Vihar, Deoli, South Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110080
Phone: 011 2604 3924