Arvind Gupta DAV Centenary Public School Model Town Nursery Admission 2018-19
Arvind Gupta DAV Centenary Public School, Northex Model Town, Delhi-110009
Information Regarding Registration (General Category) 2018-2019 As Per Guidelines Of Department Of Education, Delhi Information Regarding Nursery Admission 2018-2019
- The Registration for students of Pre-School class for the Academic Session 2018-2019 will begin from 27th December,2017 to 17th January,2018. Registration will be done online on school’s website.
- A Printed copy of the online submitted form and payment of Registration Fee of Rs. 25/- deposited through online payment Gateway using Debit/Credit card/Net Banking be submitted at school reception/Drop Box latest by 17th January,2018 upto 1.00 p.m. along-with self attested copy of the Date of Birth Certificate of
the child issued by MCD and other documents as specified below .( No Cash payment will be accepted)
|Total No. of Seats||200|
Criteria For Pre School Admission
- The age criteria for Pre-School is 3+ but less than 4 years as on 31st March, 2018 are eligible for Pre-School admission).
|Distance criteria||0 to 1 Kms||60 points|
|Beyond 1 kms but within 3 kms||50 points|
|Beyond 3 kms but within 6 kms||40 points|
|Beyond 6 kms||20 points|
|Passing certificate of parents for proof of Alumni||20 points|
|Sibling criteria||Real brother/sister only||20 points|
Documents Required For Verification AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION (In Original):
- Birth Certificate under the Birth, Death and Marriages Certification Act, 1986.
- Address Proof : Ration card /Smart Card issued in the name of parents having name of child /Voter I card /Electricity bill/ MTNL bill/Aadhaar Card/UID/Driving License/Passport
- Proof of Sibling – latest fee slip brother/sister already studying in this school. ( If one of the ‘Twin children’ gets selected then the other would be considered under ‘Sibling Category’)
- Proof of Alumni –Passing certificate of parents (Mother/Father)
- Medical Fitness Certificate of child and blood group of child
- Two latest Passport size Photographs of each of the child, father and mother.
Point-wise list of children will be uploaded on 08th February,2018. Information of selected candidates can be checked only on the School’s website on 15th February,2018 and RESOLUTION OF QUERIES OF PARENTS ,if any regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list will be from 16.02.2018 to 20.02.2018. The 2nd list ( if any) of selected candidates will be displayed on 28th February,2018. and RESOLUTION OF QUERIES OF PARENTS ,if any regarding allotment of points to their ward in the 2nd list will be from 01.03.2018 to 07.03.2018. Subsequent list of admission if any on 15th March,2018.
In case of a Draw, the parents will be intimated through the school’s website : www.agdav.edu.in . The parents are therefore advised to regularly the check the school’s website to stay informed about the changes and other important
There will be no change in the existing bus routes. Parents will be required to make their own arrangement for other routes.