Bal Bharati Public School Gangaram Pre-School Admissions
Bal Bharati Public School
Gangaram Hospital Marg
New Delhi – 110060
Criteria For Pre-School Admission For Academic Year 2019-20
Reference Directorate of Education Circular No. FDE.15(172)/PSB/2016/29777-788 dated 26.11.2018. The Managing Committee of the School hereby approves the following criteria and schedule for admission to Pre-School for the session 2019-20
Total No. of Seats: 368
Children born between 01.04.2015 & 31.03.2016 will be eligible for admission to pre-school.
Points will be allocated to the applicants on the basis of the following criteria:
|0 to 3 km 50 Points||50 Points|
|3 to 5 km 30 Points|
|5 to 7 km 10 Points|
|> 7 km 00 Points|
|Old Parents (case of sibling)||20 Points|
|Parents who are old students of the school (Alumni)||10 Points|
|First born child||20 Points|
- Except for EWS, staff wards, Management quota seats, for rest of the seats 50% seats will be given to boys & 50% to girls.
- The remaining seats of category B (if any) will become open seats
- There will be no interaction with parent/child
- No prospectus will be sold. Only Registration Fee of Rs.25/- will be charged
- There will be no weightage for parent’s educational qualification, occupation or financial status
- Registration/Receipt of forms will start from 15th December 2018 till 7th January 2019 (2 pm).
- First list of provisionally selected candidates along with waiting list will be displayed at 2 pm on 4th February 2019.
- Queries of parents, if any, will be resolved between 5th February 2019 to 12th February 2019.
- Second list of candidates (if any) will be displayed on 21st February 2019.
- The admission criteria is to be put up on the website and sent to the DOE before the process commences.
- Admission process to be over in all respects by 31st March 2019
For admission to EWS and Disadvantaged Categories rules framed by DOE will be followed
Eligibility Criteria: Age of the child as on 31.03.2019 should be between 3-4 years i.e born between 01.04.2015 to 31.03.2016.