Bal Bhavan Public School Swasthya Vihar Admission Schedule Criteria
The admission in class Pre-School (Nursery)/ Pre-Primary (K.G) for the session 2019-20 are open. Interested candidates may fill an online application form only from 15-12-2018 to 7-12-2019 at school website www.bbpssv.com
All the admissions will be made as per the directives issued by Directorate of Education, Delhi.
Availability Of Seats For Pre-School (Nursery Entry Level) Pre-Primary In Session 2019-20
|Class||Total Seats||General Category (Open seats)||E.W.S|
|Pre- School (Nur)||62||21|
Eligibility Criteria : The age limit for admission in classes :-
|Pre – School (Nur)||3+ yrs|
|Pre- Primary (K.G)||4+ yrs|
Criteria For Admission In Pre-School/Pre-Primary For Session 2019-20
The nursery admission to Open seats (General Category) shall be made only on the basis of fixed parameters and points as prescribed by Directorate of Education as under:
|1||Sibling/Staff Ward/Alumni’s Ward||50|
|2||Neighbourhood (50 points)
10 kms above
|Areas covered under 0-6 km (50 points) :||SwasthyaVihar, Shankar Vihar,Chitra Vihar, Defence Enclave, New Rajdhani, MadhubanChowk , PreetVihar, NirmanVihar, East Guru Agand Nagar, GaganVihar, MausamVihar, West Guru Agand Nagar, SukhVihar, Baldev Park, Jitar Nagar, JagatPuri, Priyadarshni Enclave, East End Park, East End Enclave, Guru Ram Dass Nagar,Khurejee,Karkardooma,Dayanand Vihar, Hargobind Enclave, Saini Enclave, Krishna Nagar, Som Bazar, Chander Nagar, RadheyPuriExtn, Shanti Vihar, Geetanjali Enclave, AGCR, Jagatpuri Police Stataion, Radhu Palace, Mandawali,ShakarPur, Ganesh Nagar. Near GovindPura, South Anarkali, Krishna Nagar, Shastri Park, Laxmi Nagar, MayurVihar (II), Pandav Nagar, Parparganj Societies , Shashi Garden, Janta Garden, Geeta Colony, Shiv Puri, Gazipur, AcharyaNiketan, West Vinod Nagar, East Vinod Nagar, MadhuVihar, Kalyan Vas, KalyanPuriAshokaNikentan ,ManikVihar, VigyanVihar, AnanadVihar, Jagriti Enclave, Ram Vihar, Pushpanjali Enclave, YojnaVihar, ShrethaVihar|
|Areas covered under 6-10 km (30 points):||MayurVihar Ph-1, III, Kotla, KhichriPur, Jhilmil, Gandhi Nagar, Kalash Nagar, Shahdara, Rajgarh Colony, Dilshad Garden, TrilokPuri, Khora.|
Documents Require AT The Time Of Registration In Class Pre-School/ Pre-Primary 2019-20
- Attested photocopy of Date of Birth certificate of the child.
- Attested photocopy of Residence proof (either of the following)-
- Ration Card/Smart Card issued in the name of Parents(Mother/Father having name of child)
- Domicile Certificate of Child or of his/her Parents.
- Voter I – Card (EPIC) of any of the Parents.
- Electricity Bill / MTNL Telephone Bill/Water Bill/Passport in the name of any of the Parents or Child.
- Aadhaar Card/UID issued in the name of any ofthe Parents.
- Proof of Sibling (Latest Fees Receipt).
- Attested photocopy of SC/ST/OBC Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Attested Photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate of both the Twins (wherever applicable).
- Attested Photocopy of Marksheet of Class VIII in case of Alumni (wherever applicable)..
Note: –All original documents are required to be produced for verification at the time of admission.
|Commencement of Admission Process||15th December, 2018 (Saturday)|
|Availability of Admission Application Form Online||15th December, 2018 (Saturday) To 7th January 2019 (Monday)|
|Last Date of submission of Admission Application Form||7th January 2019 (Monday)|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates Under General Category (including waiting list)||4th February 2019 (Monday)|
|Resolution of Queries of Parents, if any regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list||5th Feb 2019 (Friday) To 12th Feb 2019 (Thursday)|
|The date for displaying the Second list for General Category (if any)(including waiting list)||21th February 2019 (Thursday)|
|Resolution of Queries of Parents, if any regarding allotment of points to their ward in the Second list||22th Feb 2019 (Friday) To 28thFeb 2019 (Thursday)|
|Closure of Admission Process||31st March 2019 (Sunday)|
Note 1 : All the original documents are required to be produced for verification at the time of a admission.
Note 2 : Admissions from Classes KG onwards are subject to availability of seats.
- The registration process is open for admission in class Pre-School / Nursery and Pre- Primary / K.G ONLY for the session 2019-20.
i). The child must be 3+ years as on 31st March 2019 for Pre-School.
- ii). The child must be 4+ years as on 31st March 2019 for Pre-Primary.
- The online form is only for the candidates applying under GENERAL CATEGORY ONLY. Candidates willing to apply under DG/EWS Category are required to fill the form at the website of Directorate of Education, Delhi.
- Parents are required to fill the form online only.
- Kindly fill all the particulars carefully.
- E-mail address and contact no. once used for the registration of any candidate cannot be re-used.
- Payment of Rs. 25/- towards registration shall be charged online. Kindly retain the registration form in hard copy for further use
- Ensure a receipt of Rs. 25/- for registration charges has been procured. (to be used at the time of verification of documents)
- Please keep passport size photo of the child, mother and father ready to upload while filling the form. The size of the photograph may not be more than 100KB. The image should be in .jpg or .png format only.
- Please ensure that the face of the candidate, father and mother is clear in the photograph uploaded.
- Self-Attested copy of Date of Birth proof of the candidate and residence proof to be attached online while registering. Size may not exceed 500 KB.The image should be in .jpg or .png format only.
- Self-Attestedcopy of latest fee receipt of session 2018-19 issued in name of the sibling (Sibling case only), Proof of SC/ST/OBC Certificate (If applicable), Marksheet of Class VIII of either parent (in case of Alumni only) to be uploaded in not more than 500 KB.The image should be in .jpg or .png format only.
- The School reserves the right to reject the Registration Form with incomplete or false information
- NO REGISTRATION FORMS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE SCHOOL PHYSICALLY.