Delhi International School Edge Sector 18 Dwarka Admission Criteria, Schedule, Guidelines
Application form can be obtained from the school. Once the application form is obtained, it needs to be duly filled by the parents. Applicants are required to appear for interaction. Once the admission decision is communicated, parents need to submit all the required documents and pay the fees.
Nursery Admission Criteria
Academic Year 2019-20
As per the guidelines given by the Directorate of Education Govt of NCT following is the Criteria for Admissions to Nursery for session 2019-20
- Out of the total applications from the first neighbourhood range of 0-1 Km, the school shall first give admission to all siblings.
- If the applications of sibling category, in neighbourhood range of 0-1 Km are in excess of the seats of general category, the draw of lots of all sibling applications (which have the residence within 1 Km), shall be conducted to admit the students against the number of available seats.
- If the applications of sibling category within 0-1 Km are less than the seats of General Category and if seats still remain vacant after exhausting sibling applications, the school shall admit the students on the basis of draw of lots from the remaining applications received under the neighbourhood range of 0-1 Km.
- In case the total applications of 0-1 Km is less than the number of seats of general category, and vacancy still remain unfilled after exhausting the application from the distance range of 0-1 Km, the application from the second distance range of neighbourhood of 1-3 Km shall be considered in the above manner.
- If vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range of 1-3 Kms, the applications from the third distance range of neighbourhood of 3-6 Kms shall be considered in the above manner.
- Students residing beyond 6 Kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 Kms after following the procedure as mentioned above.
Admission Schedule Academic Year 2019-20
|Commencement of admission process||15-12-2018 (Saturday)|
|Commencement of availability of application form for admission||15-12-2018(Saturday)(8am to 3pm)|
|Last date of submission of application form in school||07-01-2019 (Monday)|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates||04-02-2019 (Monday)|
|The date for displaying the second list of candidates(If any)||21-02-2019 (Thursday)|
|Closure of admission process||31-03-2019 (Sunday)|
The admission procedure is simple and straight forward. Kindly follow the steps below.
- Parents are requested to fill in the registration form that can be downloaded from our School website.
- The application form should be submitted to the School reception between am to pm(Monday–Saturday)
- Kindly visit the School to know more about the fees structure.
For More Info Visit NurserySchoolAdmission.in