Delhi Police Public School Safdarjung Enclave Admission Criteria And Procedure Session 2019-20
Under the aegis of Police Foundation for Education, Delhi.
Criteria for Admission to Pre – School(Nursery)
|Neighborhood 0-3 km||20|
|Neighborhood 3.1-8 km||15|
|Neighborhood beyond 8.1 km||05|
|Staff Ward of DPPS (SJE)||10|
Admission Schedule Pre – Primary ( NURSERY ) 2019-20
Age 3+(Age as on 31st March 2019)
Registration 15.12.2018 to 07.01.19
Mode of Distribution Online/School Reception(9:00 am-12:00 noon)
Number of seats– 90
Police/ General– 67
EWS — 23
|First List||04.02.2019 by 10:00 am|
|Verification of documents||05.02.2019 to 08.02.2019 (9:00 am-12:00 noon)|
|Date of payment||05.02.2019 to 08.02.2019|
|Second List||21.02.2019 by 10:00 am|
|Verification of documents||25.02.2019 to 28.02.2019 (9:00 am-12:00 noon)|
|Date of payment||25.02.2019 to 28.02.2019|
|Third List (if any)||Parents will be informed , if vacancy exists|
|Closure of admissions||31st March 2019|
Few seats available in classes KG – IX
- Birth Certificate (along with the name of the child)
- Proof of Residence – Ration Card,Aadhaar card,Passport,Election card(any one)
- Aadhaar card of the child.
- Employer’s Certificate (for D.P personnel only).
- Medical Certificate ( for special needs category only).
- Affidavit/other relevant papers( if Guardian).
- Documentary evidence of parent’s single status.
Info & Image Credit- delhipolicepublicschool.com