Fr. Agnel School Gautam Nagar New Delhi Admission To Pre-School For The Academic Year 2019-20
Fr. Agnel School is an unaided Christian Minority School Run By Catholic Society, Provisions Of RTE Act on admission are not applicable to minority School.
Total Seats In Pre-School – 220
- Children born between 01 April 2015 to 31 March 2016 are only eligible.
- Short listing of applicants obtaining maximum points based on the following parameters will be done:
|Catholics Residing upto 8 Kms||25 Points|
|Christians Of other denominations residing upto 6 kms(after due verification)||15 Points|
|Children/Grandchildren Of staff of this school||15 points|
|Sibling of students studying in this school||15 points|
|Wards of alumni who passed AISSCE exam from this school||15 Points|
|Others Children residing within 4 kms from school||10 Points|
|5 to 6 Kms from school||5 points|
Admission Schedule (As per Directorate of Education Circular Dated 26.11.2018)
Application be filled ONLY online on the school website www.agnel.org as per following Schedule:
|Commencement of online application||15 December 2018|
|Closure of online application||7 January 2019|
|Last date of submission of print out of application in the school(No forms will be accepted afterwards)||7 January 2019|
|Duly Signed Applications Submitted At the School Along With Supporting Documents During Working Hours (8:00 Am to 12:00 Noon) Will Only Be Considered For Shortlisting|
|First shortlist for verification of documents along with marks allotted under points system||4 February 2019|
|Resolution of queries of parents, If any regarding allotment of points in the first||5 to 12 February 2019|
|Resolution of queries of parents, If any regarding allotment of points in the Second List||22 to 28 February 2019|
|Subsequent Shortlist, If Any||15 March 2019|
|Closure Of Admission Process||31 March 2019|
Photocopy of following documents must be submitted with the application form (Originals will be verified if shortlisted)
- Birth certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or other civic Authority.
- Baptism certificate in case of christian candidates and letter from Parish Priest/Pastor certifying their church membership in Delhi.
- Proof of residence:
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
- Electricity Bill
- MTNL Telephone Bill
- Water Bill
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- School Identity card and latest fee paid receipt of sibling studying in this school.
- AISSCE Certificate Of Alumni
- Medical Document/Disability Certificate From Govt. Hospital, In Case Of Children With Special Needs/ Disabilities.
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC And Refugee/Asylum Seeker, Long term visa issued by FRRO And Support Letter from UNHRC.