FR. Peter Mermier Pre School Janakpuri Nursery Admission Schedule 2019-20
NURSERY ADMISSION SCHEDULE 2019-20
|Online Registration||15/12/2018 to 7/01/2019|
|Submission Of Application With Supporting Documents||8th ,9th and 10th January 2019 (Timing 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM)|
|The First List Of Probables||04/02/2019 (Monday At 5:30 PM)|
|The Second List (If Any)||21/02/2019 (Thursday At 5:30 PM)|
|Closure Of Admission Process||31/03/2019 (Sunday)|
The Child Should Complete 3 Years Of Age By 31.03.2019. Upper Age Limit Is 4 Years.
Online Registration Link For Nursery Admissions 2019-20 Will Be Available On Our School Website (pmsdelhi.com) From 25th December 2018 Onwards.
- For queries on online registration mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Criteria for Nursery Admission
- Birth Certificate of the child issued by Municipal/Panchayat. Hospital certificate will not be accepted.
- In the case of Catholics, Baptism certificate and a letter from the respective Parish Priest.
- Proof of Residence: -(any one of the following)
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) Card any of the Parents
- Passport issued in the name of any of the parents or child
- Recently paid MTNL Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Water Bill in the name of any of the parents
- Aadhaar Card / UID card issued in the name of any of the Parents or child.
- Ration card/Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents.
- Pan Card of father and mother
- Aadhaar Card of father and mother
- Caste certificate, if SC, ST or OBC
- In case of Alumni, Fresh membership certificate of Sahoday (Ex-Students Association) and pass certificate of either class 10 or 12 (minimum 10 years in the school).
- Catholics should get their forms attested by the Parish Priest