G.D Goenka Public School Rohini Sec-22 Admission Process Criteria 2019-20
Admission schedule Academic session 2019-20 Pre-school [nursery] General
|Commencement of availability of application form in school||15.02.2018|
|Last date of submission of application form in school||07.01.2019|
|The date of displaying the first list of selected candidates (including Waiting List)||04.02.2019|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any||05.02.2019 to 12.02.2019|
|The date for displaying the second list of selected
candidates (if any) (including Waiting List)
|Closure of Admission Process||31.03.2019|
Admission criteria Academic session 2019-20 Pre-school [nursery] General
- Admission shall first be offered to students residing within 01 km of the school. (first to sibling then to other than sibling).
- In case the vacancy remains unfilled, students residing within 01 to 03 kms of the school shall be admitted [first to sibling then to other than sibling.
- If there are still vacancies, then the admission shall be offered to other students residing within 03 to 06 kms of the school. [First to sibling then to other then sibling.
- Students residing beyond 06 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 06 kms area. (first to sibling then to other then sibling.)
Academic session 2019-20 Pre-school [nursery] General category
The following documents are required
A] Date of birth proof
Birth certificate under the act 1886 / hospital / auxiliary nurse and midwife [anm] register record/ anganwadi record/ declaration of the age child by the parents or guardian.
B] Proof Of Residenec
Any one of the following
- Ration card issued in the name of the parents [mother / father having the name of the child]
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents
- Voter i- card [epic]of any of the parents
- Electricity bill/ mtnlt Telephone bill / passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhaar card / UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
Admission Criteria Academic Session 2019-20 Pre-School(Nursery) General
|DISTANCE OF RESIDENCE IN KM (0-15/ 15-20/ >20)||70/60/50|
|SIBLING OF CHILD STUDYING TN GDGPS, Sector 22 Rohini||20|
No Of Seats
Academic Session 2019-20 Pre-School Nursery
|EWS/Disadvantage Children (25%)||45|
|Management Quota (20%)||36|