Gyan Bharati School Saket Nursery Admission Criteria And Guidelines 2019-20
Saket, New Delhi-110017
Registration for General Category Candidates to the Entry level Class (Nursery)
The provision for filling the form and paying the application fees (Rs. 25/-) is available online only on the school website: www.gyanbharatischool.net
The School Information Folder will be available at the school reception @ Rs. 100/- on all working days from 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
The candidate should be born between 01/04/2015 and 31/03/2016 for Pre-School (Nursery).
Last date for submission of online form on the school website is 7th January 2019.
No. Of Seats For Nursery Admission Year 2019-20
|Total No. of seats available for admission in Pre- School (Nursery)||200|
|No. of freeship seats for Economically Weaker Sections and Disadvantaged group (25%)||50|
|Management Quota (20%)||40|
|No. of seats open for general category||110|
|Age as on March 31, 2019||3 Years|
|Fee structure||Attached (Year 2018-19)|
Schedule For Nursery Admission 2019-20
|Commencement of Online Registration for General Category||15.12.2018|
|Last date of submission of online Form by the parents||07.01.2019|
|Uploading of the list of total applicants by school||21.01.2019|
|Uploading of points calculated for each applicant as per given parameter||At 4.00 p.m. on 28.01.2019|
|Display of First List of selected candidates||At 4.00 p.m. on 04.02.2019|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal
interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list
|05.02.2019 to 12.02.2019|
|Display of Second List (if any) After draw of lots||At 4.00 p.m. on 21.02.2019|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the second list||22.02.2019 to 28.02.2019|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||15.03.2019|
|Closure of admissions||31.03.2019|
School Fee For Pre-School Session 2019-20
|Particulars||Amount (in Rs.) Per Month||Amount (in Rs.) Per Quarter|
|One time Admission Fee to be paid at the time of admission||200/-||200/-|
|One time refundable Security Deposit to be paid at the time of admission||500/-||500/-|
|Material Fee and Excursions||2500/-||Per annum|
|Bus Fee (where applicable)||1500/-||4500/-|
Fee is payable on quarterly basis. Fee for the session 2019-20 will be decided later.
For General Category Candidates Admission Parameter
|Neighbourhood (Aerial distance from school)
( 0 to 10 Km in radius) 50
(Above 10 Km)
|Parent Alumni of the school 30 (If any or both parent has passed Class XII from Gyan Bharati School)||30|
|Sibling studying in school 20 (Only if one sibling- real brother or sister, is
Studying under General Seat Category in Gyan Bharati School (Not applicable to EWS/DG Seats)
- The nursery admission will be done on the basis of points scored.
- A draw of lots will be held in the school premises in case of tied points. (Please check the school website regularly after 28/01/2019 for information about the same.)
- The applicants selected for admission after declaration of points/draw of lots will be required to submit a hard-copy of the online form and self attested copies of required documents along with original documents for verification. Admission will be confirmed only if the documents are found to be authentic upon verification.
The following list of documents should be submitted with a copy of the form submitted online by applicant selected for admission after declaration of points/draw of lots.
- Birth Certificate bearing the name of the child and the parents, issued by the Municipal Corporation
- Proof of residential address (any one)
- Ration card issued in the name of parents
- (father/mother) having the name of the child
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents.
- Latest Voter ID of any of the parents.
- Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents or the child.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of the child or any of the parents.
Note: School will also verify the residential address through home visits
- In case of Alumni (Father/Mother having passed class 12th from Gyan Bharati School): Class XII CBSE
Certificate bearing the Admission No., Year of Passing and Roll No. of CBSE Class XII Board Exam.
- In case of Sibling applicants (Only if one sibling- real brother or sister is studying in Gyan Bharati School
under General Seat Category): Admission No. and latest fee bill of the sibling, issued by the school.
Please note- In case the form, information therein or documents are found to be Incorrect, False or Incomplete the form is liable to be summarily rejected and right to admission cancelled even if selected as per points or draw of lots