Holy Cross School Najafgarh New Delhi Nursery Admission Process, Guidelines, Criteria, Schedule For Session 2019-20
- Your child is eligible for admission only if His/Her Date Of Birth Is Between 01.04.2015 to 31.03.2016
- Minority schools shall have the right to reserve seats for the students belonging to minority concerned. the remaining seats, if any , will be treated as open seats and admission to these seats will on the basis of the
|Neighborhood (0 to 5 Kms)||20 Points|
|Sibling Studying in school||15 Points|
|Parents alumni of the school||10 Points|
|Single Parents||05 Points|
- Total no of seats available : 110(Including of the management quota and minority seats)
- The Following documents(Photostat copies), Self- Attested, Should Be Submitted Along With The Form, Duly Filled.
- Birth Certificate of the Child from state Corporation and only in case of Catholic, Baptism Certificate.
- For Address Proof
- Voter Id Card (EPIC)
- Aadhar Card (UID)
- Electricity Bill
- MTNL Telephone Bill
- Passport Issued In The Name Of Any Of The Parents Of The Child.
- Pass Out Certificate Of Either Class 10 Or 12, In Case The Parents Are Alumni Of This School.
- Supporting Documents In Case Of Single Parents.
- Passport Size Photograph Of The Child.
*************Recommendations Will Not Be Entertained.*************
Nursery Admission Schedule
The Child Should Complete 3 Years Of Age By 31.03.2019.