J M International School Dwarka Admission Pre-School 2019-20
Admissions for the academic year 2019-20 start from Saturday, 15th December, 2018. For information regarding admissions please call or visit the school office from Monday to Saturday, between 09:00 a.m. to 02:30 p.m.
|Total No. of Seats||105|
|Open Seats(General Category)||58|
|Seats for EWS Category||26|
|Seats for Management Quota||21|
|Age Eligibility||The child must be at least 3 years plus & less than 4
years as on 31st March, 2019
Category Wise Seats Distribution
|Open Seats (General Category)||Admissions shall be made on 100 points scale based on school specific criteria without any discrimination of Caste/ Creed/ Gender/ Religion/ Region etc. The points shall be allotted based on the parameters as mentioned in admission criteria table given below. (58 seats)|
|EWS Category Seats||25% of the total seats in Pre-School shall be reserved for students from the Economically Weaker Section and shall be filled from the eligible applicants as per the schedule issued by the Directorate of Education and as per conditions laid down in Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi notification. (26 seats)|
|Management Quota Seats||20% of the total seats shall be reserved for Management Quota, under which the admissions would be at the sole discretion of the School
ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR OPEN SEATS(GENERAL CATEGORY
|Commencement of admission process||Saturday, 15th December, 2018|
|Commencement of availability of application form for
|Saturday, 15th December, 2018|
|Last date of submission of application form in school||Monday, 07th January, 2019|
|Uploading details of children who apply for admission under open seats||Monday, 21st January, 2019|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (including waiting list)||Monday, 04th February, 2019|
|The date for displaying the second list of candidates
(if any) (including waiting list)
|Thursday, 21st February, 2019|
|Closure of admission process||Sunday, 31st March, 2019|
|Neighborhood||By aerial distance||Within 8 kms||80|
|Beyond 8+ kms||70|
|Sibling||Real brother/ sister of applicant studying in JMIS, Dwarka during the academic session 2018-19||20|
Note: The points will be allocated as per criteria only on submission of copies of requisite documents.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED ALONG WITH REGISTRATION FORM
- Birth Certificate (Proof of age of the child) issued by Municipal Corporation or equivalent authority.
- Residence Proof
- Medical Certificate of the child from registered Medical Practitioner in Delhi
- Proof of being sibling of JMIS’s student
- Photographs (recent colored photographs of child, mother & father)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VERIFICATION BEFORE ADMISSION TO PRE-SCHOOL (2018- 2019)
Final nursery admission is subject to the verification of the following documents in original. Photo copies will not be accepted. Parents must bring the originals for verification purpose.
- Original Birth Certificates of the child issued by Municipal Corporation or equivalent authority.
- Any two Proofs residential address
- Ration Card issued in the name of parents(Mother/Father having name of the child)
- Domicile Certificate of the child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Latest Electricity bill/ MTNL telephone bill/ Water bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhar card/ UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Sale or Lease Deed in the name of any of the parents.
- In case of rental accommodation, valid Rent Agreement and an affidavit on stamp paper is to be submitted. School reserves the right to verify the residential address through home visits
- Medical fitness certificate of the child issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner in Delhi.
- In case of sibling applicants, the school Identity Card /Fee Bill of the sibling (Real Brother / Sister) studying in J M International School Dwarka.