M.M. Public School Pitampura Nursery Admission Criteria And Schedule 2019-20
M.M. Public School Pitampura
Vasudha Enclave Pitampura, Delhi-110034
Registration Forms For Admission in General Category
- Can be obtained from School reception & submitted on all working days between 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m
- Can also be obtained &submitted online on school’s website (www.mmpublicschool.com).
Total No. Of Seats
Criteria For General Category Admission:
|Neighborhood 0 – 12 kms||50|
|Sibling studying in M.M. Public School||10|
|First Born Child||10|
|Parent Alumni of M.M. Public School||10|
Schedule For General Category Registration /Admission
|Commencement of Admission Process||15-12-2018(Saturday)|
|Registration forms available online & offline from||15-12-2018(Saturday)
|Last date of submission of offline & online Registration forms||07-01-2019(Monday)|
|Date of displaying the list of eligible candidates for draw on School’s website||21-01-2019(Monday)|
|Date & time of draw of eligible candidates||24-01-2019(Thursday)
Pre-School (LKG) – 09:00 am
Pre-Primary (UKG) – 11:00 am
Class (I) – 12:00 noon
|List of Selected candidates including First waiting list can be checked on school website||04-02-2019(Monday)|
|Resolution of queries, verification of originals & submission of fee for First List||05-02-2019(Tuesday)
8:00 am to 12:30 p.m.
|Second list, if any, including waiting list can be checked on school’s website.||21-02-2019(Thursday)|
|Resolution of queries, verification of originals & submission of fee for Second list||22-02-2019(Friday)
|Closure of admission process||31-03-2019(Sunday)|
The age limit for the children to be admitted at the entry level classes as on 31-03-2019 is as under:
|For LKG/ Pre-School||Between 3-4 years|
|For UKG/ Pre-Primary||Between 4-5 years|
|For Class I||Between 5-6 years|
Documents To Be Submitted At The Time Of Admission.
The following self attested documents to be submitted at the time of Admission:
- Birth Certificate issued by the MCD/appropriate authority.
- Any one of the documents mentioned below, shall be considered as proof of residence.
- Ration card issued in the name of Parents (mother/father bearing name of the child).
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her Parents.
- Voter I-card(EPIC) of any of the Parents.
- Electricity bill/ MTNL telephone bill/ Water bill/ Passport in the name of any of the Parents/ Aadhar card/ UID card issued in the name of any of the Parents
- Sibling:- (Copy of School Identity card/ Report card/ Fee slip)
- In case the child is First born, undertaking stating the same has to be given by the parents.
- Alumni (Passing Certificate of having Passed Class XII from M.M. Public School)