Mata Jai Kaur Public School Ashok Vihar, Phase – III, Delhi – 110052
Mata Jai Kaur Public School Admission: Pre-School (Nursery) – (Session 2019-20)
Ashok Vihar, Phase – III, Delhi – 110052
PHONE: 27244590/65659300: Website:www.mjkpsdelhi.com
Instruction For Admission To Pre-School (Nursery) 2019-20
Please read the instructions/information given below carefully before filling up the form.
Please retain the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT issued against the receipt of Registration Form for future reference.
AVAILABILITY OF SEATS:
|Total no. of seats||160|
|No. of seats under General Category||120 (75%|
|No. of seats under Staff Quota||08 (5%|
|No. of seats under Management Quota||32 (20%|
AGE: Between 3 years to 4 years till 31.03.2019. Candidates born between 1st April 2015 and 31st March 2016.
|Distribution & Submission of duly completed Registration forms (Only on School working days)||15/12/2018 to 07/01/2019|
|Last date of acceptance of duly filled Registration Forms||07/01/2019|
|Uploading details of children who apply for admission under
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the
children who applied for admission under open seats
|Display of First List of selected candidates for General
category (including waiting list)
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any, regarding allotment of
points to their ward in the first list
|05/02/2019 to 12/02/2019|
|Draw of lots for General category (if needed)||13/02/2019|
|Display of SECOND LIST (if any)||21/02/2019|
|Resolution of queries for parents, if any regarding allotment of
points to their ward in Second List
|22/02/2019 to 28/02/2019|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||15/03/2019|
|Admission formalities (On School working days)||05/02/2019 to 31/03/2019|
|Closure of admission process||31/03/2019|
Criteria/ Parameter General Category
|0 – 06 Kms||55|
|06 – 08 Kms||45|
|MORE THAN 08 Kms||25|
(For real brother / sister currently studying in MJKPS)
|SCHOOL ALUMNI (For Father/Mother/Both)||15||15|
ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF VERIFICATION FOR THE GRANT OF ADMISSION
- Birth Certificate of the Child
- Aadhar Card of the Child
- Proof of Residence –
- Ration Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of the child)
- Domicile Certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhar Card/UID Card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Proof of Sibling – Report Card/I-Card of the child studying in MJKPS
- Proof of Alumni – X / XII CBSE Certificate along with MXSA Registration Card.
- Proof of being from Sikh community – Certificate issued for the child by Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management
Committee, Gurdwara Rakab Ganj Sahib, New Delhi only
Info & Image Credit: mjkpsdelhi.com