Maxfort School Rohini Guidelines Criteria For Admission 2019-20
Maxfort School Rohini
H.S – 2, Sector – 23, Opposite Pkt. – 3,
Rohini, Delhi – 110085.
Contact No: 011 – 30073000, 30073001, 02, 03, and 04
EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines For Pre School Admission 2019-20
Admission to Pre School for Academic session 2019-20
- After completing the form, press the “SUBMIT” button at the bottom of the page. Make payment of Rs.25/- online.
- Carry relevant supporting documents as required (Without the supporting documents your form will be rejected).
- Children whose age is 3+ as on 31st March 2019 are only eligible for registration
Criteria For Selection To Pre-School:
|Distance from school to Residence|
|(00 – 05 Kms)||70|
|(05 – 10 Kms)||60|
|(10 – 20 Kms)||50|
|Sibling with proven track record||10|
- Following document must be Submitted with the application form (Originals will be verified if shortlisted for admission): Bring the self-attested photocopies of the following documents along with the printout
- A recent passport size photocopies of the Father, Mother and Child each.
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate from the Municipal Corporation or Concerned Civic Authority
- Affidavit of first born Child by Parents.
- Affidavit of Girl Child by Parents.
- Photocopy of Proof of Residence (Latest Electricity Bill, Water Bill and Telephone Bill/ Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Voter ID card).
FEE STRUCTURE 2019-20
In case of any technical query feel free to contact us at: Contact No: 011-43193333; ext-5 Parent Help-desk department between 8:00 am to 5:45 pm.
Note: In case a particular class is not listed on the drop down menu, it is because there is no vacancy for the class. The class will re-appear in the drop down menu if and when there are