MBS International School Dwarka Nursery Admission Criteria And Guidelines For The Academic Year 2019-20
Basic Information For MBS International School
- MBS International School retains the right to set local admission standards and policies.
Visiting The Campus
A visit/tour of the school by prospective parents and students is part of the enrollment process and may be accomplished through a guided tour, a shadow visit with the admission counsellor during the school non-working hours.
|Admission Criteria For Session 2019-20|
|a) 0 km to 15 km||80|
|b) Beyond 15 Kms||70|
|Sibling studying in the school||10|
- Pre School/Nursery children who complete three years of age as on 31st March 2019 will be eligible for admission to class Nursery for the session 2019-20.
- The school shall use the standardized registration form with a unique registration number
- Parents are required to carry all original documents for verification at the time of admission.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- The school can have interaction with parents with the purpose to ascertain the correctness of the details furnished.
- The school reserves the right to reject application forms with incomplete or false information
Vacancy Position for Pre School
Distribution of Seats:
- Total Number of seats – 120
- For General Category – 90
- EWS/Disadvantage group – 30
Schedule For Admission
|Distribution of registration forms||15/12/2018 to 7/01/2019|
|Acceptance of duly filled form till||7/01/2019|
|After scrutiny of forms as per criteria adopted, the school shall display the following information|
|First list & waiting list||04/02/2019|
|Second list & waiting list||21/02/2019|
|Subsequent list, if any||15/03/2019|
|Closure of admissions process||31/03/2019|
Documents required for admission
- Self attested copy of Aadhar card of student
- Self attested copy of Birth certificate of child
- Self-attested copy of the Aadhar card of parents
- Self-attested copy of the residence proof
- Original copy of Medical fitness certificate
- Blood group laboratory report
- 5 photographs of the student
- 4 photographs of each parent
And any other document as deemed necessary at the time of nursery admission.
Note: – For EWS/DG admission please follow www.edudel.nic.in website of DoE.