Mount St. Mary’s School Delhi Cantt Parade Road Delhi
Nursery School Admission Criteria And Guidelines Session 2019-20
Both Boys and girls are eligible for admission to prep. Children born between 1st April 2014 and 31st March 2015 will be eligible for admission to class prep for the session 2019-20
Our School is situated on the defense land and according to the lease agreement, 70% seats are reserved for the children of the defense personnel and children of the civilians residing in the cantonment area.
After considering the defense quota, this being a minority status school, Catholics and Christians of our zone will be given preference.
Total Number of seats In Pre-Primary Class 135
Seats reserved for children of defense personnel and residents of the cantonment 95(70%)
After considering the defense category, the remaining 30% seats will be divided as per the applicable guidelines. This being a minority Institution, Catholics and Christians in the zone will be given preference. The Weightage is without prejudice to the school’s constitutional right to give preference to the children from Christians community. Only if there are any seats vacant after considering these two essential categories, the siblings, alumni and general categories will be considered.
Registration forms will be available online on our website msmschool.net from 15th December, 2018 to 7th January 2019.
Registration Forms must be filled online and a hard copy of the same along with supporting documents must be submitted in the school office according to following schedule between 9:0 AM 11:30 Am for the convenience of different categories.
2nd January 2019 Defense Personnel
3rd January 2019 Cantonment Residents
4th January 2019 Catholic and Christian Students of the zone to be coved by M.S.M
4th January 2019 Sibling and Alumni
5th January 2019 General
7th January 2019 All Categories
- Registration will not be complete without submission of hard copy of the Registration form in the school with supporting documents by at least one of the parents. Hard copy of the form must be signed by both parents before submission.
- Registration forms will not be accepted after 7th January 2019
- Photocopy of the supporting documents have to be submitted along with the registration form. Original documents will have to be produced for verification purposes at the time of submission.
- One latest passport sized photograph of the child for all categories (to be pasted on the form) in case you have not been able to upload it online.
- Attested copy of the date of birth certificate of the child issued by municipal corporation for all categories
- Attested copy of the baptism certificate and the letter from the parish priest in case of catholic and Christion candidates.
Residential proof: photocopy of any of the following documents of both parents:
- Voter-ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Electricity Bill
- MTNL Telephone Bill
In Case of Delhi Cantt. Civil Residents, apart from the above-mentioned residence proofs,
Voter ID Card, Aadhar card (of the address mentioned in the form, issued at least three years prior) both parents in mandatory and eligible proof for this category.
In case of defense service, the following additional documents are essentially required.
A Service certificate from your office certifying your current place of posting along with posting and movement order.
If residing in the government accommodation, photocopy of the allotment letter.
If residing in private residence outside Delhi cantonment, attested photocopy of the latest rent deed or any of the documents mentioned above
Sibling proof: Latest Report Card Of The Elder Sibling Studying In Our School.
Alumni: Class 12 Marksheet/Pass Certificate Issued By School Along With T.C.
Parental Separation: Please Attach Copies Of Any Court Order Etc.
In Case SC/ST/Minority, Please Attach Photocopy of The Proof of The Candidate’s Status.
Parents Will Be Intimated of Dates to Come With original documents and get their documents verified, Only If Necessary.
The first list of the selected candidates along with the waiting list (If any) will be put on the notice board on 4th February 2019. The second List (If Any) will be put on the notice board on 21st February 2019
The School Reserves the Right to Reject application forms with Incomplete or False Information.