Poorna Prajna Public School Vasant Kunj
D-III, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110 070
Guidelines And Schedule For Registration For Class
Pre-School (Session 2019-20) For General Category
Guidelines And Schedule For Registration For Class Pre-School (Session 2019-20) For General Category
|Availability & Submission of Registration Forms (Offline Mode Only)||15.12.2018 to 07.01. 2019 Time: 9 AM to 11 AM on all working days|
|Last date of submission of application forms for admission||07.01.2019 (Monday)|
|Uploading details of children along with secured points who applied to the school for admission||28.01.2019 at 3 PM|
|Uploading List of Eligible Candidates for Draw of Lots (If Necessary)||29.01.2019 at 3 PM|
|Date of Draw of lots (If Necessary)||31.01.2019 at 9 AM)
(For eligible candidates only)
|The date for displaying the First List of selected candidates (Including Waiting List) (along with marks allotted under point system)||04.02.2019, 3 PM|
|The date for displaying the Second List of Candidates (if any) including Waiting List (along with distance range and Sibling Status)||21.02.2019, 10.00 AM|
|Closure of Admission Process||31.03.2019|
TOTAL NO. OF SEATS: 160
|Open Seats (For General Category)||116||To be applied Offline in the
|Seats Reserved for CWSN||04||To be applied through
Directorate of Education,
|25 % Seats reserved for E.W.S. and Disadvantaged Group Category||40||To be applied Online on
Directorate of Education,
AGE FOR ADMISSION: 3 TO 4 YEARS AS ON 31.03.2019
CRITERIA ADOPTED BY THE SCHOOL FOR ADMISSION PROCESS
(Distance upto 5 Kilometers)
|(Distance Above 5 Kilometers – Upto 8 Kilometers)||30 Points|
|(Distance Above 8 Kilometers – Upto 10 Kilometers)||20 Points|
|(Distance Above 10 Kilometers)||10 Points|
|Maximum Points (Total)||40 Points|
|Sibling (Under General Category Only)
(Real Brother or Sister studying in Poorna Prajna
Public School Vasant Kunj, New Delhi)
(Ward of Employees of Poorna Prajna Public School
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi)
|Alumni of Poorna Prajna Public School, Vasant Kunj,
|Total Points||100 Points|
- Admission shall first be offered to candidates residing within the radius upto 5 kilometers of the school.
- In case the vacancy remains unfilled, candidates residing above 5 and upto 8 kilometers of the school shall be admitted.
Process of Admission within Neighborhood
- Out of the total registered applications, the admission shall first be offered to all siblings under general category.
- The school then segregate the applications having residence within the first neighbourhood range upto 0-5 Kilometers.
- After exhausting sibling applications, the school shall admit the students on the basis of draw of lots from the remaining applications received under the neighborhood range upto 0-5 kilometers.
- In case the total applications upto 0-5 kilometers are less than the number of seats of General Category, and vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range upto 0-5 kilometers, the applications from the second distance range of neighbourhood above 5 & upto 8 kilometers shall be considered in the above manner through draw of lots.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR PRE-SCHOOL (2019-20) (Fees & Charges payable at the time of Admission)
Note:- Fees & Charges mentioned above are subject to revision as the school has submitted proposal to Directorate of Education, GNCT Delhi for fee hike for the implementation of recommendations of Central 7th Pay Commission
SELF ATTESTED DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED WITH REGISTRATION FORM
- Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation of State Government.
- Individual Passport size Photograph of Child, Mother and Father to be pasted on Registration Form.
- Address Proof of Parents ( Anyone of the following)
- Ration Card issued in the name of parents ( Mother/Father having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/ Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhaar Card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- For Sibling – Photocopy of Identity Card of child already studying in Poorna Prajna Public School