Prince Public School Rohini Admission Criteria 2018-19
Sec.24, Rohini, Delhi-85
Contact No. 01127932964, 08826813336
Information Regarding Nursery/ Pre-School Registration (General Category) 2018-19
The Registration for students of Nursery/ Pre-School class for the Academic Session 2018-2019 will begin from 27 December, 2017. Registration form will be available at school reception from 27 December, 2017 and duly filled form is to be submitted at the school reception along with relevant documents. The last date for Registration and submission is 17 January 2018.
Admission Schedule for Academic Session 2018-19
Admission Criteria Academic Session 2018-19 Pre-School/Nursery General
|Upto 8 Kms||60|
|8 Kms And Above||30|
|Sibling Of The Child Studying In School||20|
NOTE: Admission application/ Registration forms will be available at the School Reception between 9.00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on all working days.
DISTRIBUTION OF SEATS
Academic Session 2018-19
PRE – SCHOOL (NURSERY)
- The above criteria are subject to change on the directions issued by Honourable Court/ Directorate of Education, N C T of Delhi.
- Age limit for student seeking admission for preschool should be at least 3 years on the 31st March 2018 and should not be more than 4 years for preschool. (Born between 01/04/2014 – 31/03/2015, including both dates)
- For classes other than Nursery, i.e. Pre Primary and onwards, Parents are requested to kindly fill the Prelude/ enquiry form and deposit the same in the Drop Box at the school main gate.
Documents Required For Verification at the Time of Admission (In Original)
- Date of Birth Certificate of Child issued from MCD.
- Proof of Residence – Ration Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child)/Voter I-card (EPIC)/Aadhaar Card/Passport/ Electricity Bill/ MTNL Bill/ Driving License/Domicile Certificate of child or of his/her parents. Proof of Sibling (if applicable) – Latest fee slip.
- Medical certificate from government hospital (for child with special needs).
- Certificate in support of belonging to SC/ST/OBC (if applicable). INFORMATION REGARDING NURSERY REGISTRATION (FOR EWS CATEGORY) 2017-2018
The Registration for EWS students of Nursery / Pre School class for the Academic Session 2018- 2019 will be done directly by Directorate of Education, Delhi. Applicants should visit Directorate of Education website www.edudel.nic.in