Sanskriti School Chanakyapuri Admission Criteria And Guidelines 2019-20
Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Marg
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi -110021
Admission To Pre-School For The Academic Year 2019-20
Note: – For EWS admission please follow www.edudel.nic.in website of DoE.
Please read the instructions carefully before filling the form to avoid rejection
- The date of birth should be between 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2016 (both dates inclusive).
- School timings will be from 8.30 am to 12.30 pm for Nursery.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Admission will be confirmed subject to verification of required information /documents.
- Distance to school will be calculated as per distance and area table. The areas / localities / colonies within the range of the school are mentioned in the distance and area table.
Seats for Admission in Pre – School
|Category||No. of seats|
Admission Schedule (2019-20)
|Uploading of criteria and their points||14/12/2018|
|Commencement of admission process and availability of application forms (online only)||15/12/2018|
|Last date of submission of application forms||07/01/2019|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the School for admission under open seats||21/01/2019|
|Uploading marks (as per point System) claimed by each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||28/01/2019|
|The date for displaying the First list of selected candidates
(Including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)
|Resolution of queries of parents if any (regarding the first list) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list||05/02/2019 to 12/02/2019|
|The date for displaying the Second list of selected candidates (if any) (Including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||21/02/2019|
|Resolution of queries of parents if any (regarding the second list) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the Second list||22/02/2019 to 28/02/2019|
|Subsequent list of admission , if any||15/03/2019|
|Closure of admission process||31/03/2019|
Parameters for children belonging to the Govt. Category
As per the orders of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in SLP(C) 35077/2015 dated 21/01/2016, the four sub-Categories for eligibility in Government category are as follows:
- All India Service Officers coming on transfer to Delhi on Central Deputation under the Central Staffing Scheme
- Indian Foreign Service Officers coming to Delhi to man the posts in the Ministry of External Affairs
- Other eligible Central Service Officers (Group A) on transfer to Delhi under the Central Staffing Scheme.
- Officers from the Defence and other officers coming to Delhi on transfer.
Parameters for children belonging to the Non – Government category
|Distance will be calculated as per the Distance and Area table||0 to 30|
|Sibling studying in Sanskriti School||20|
|Parent, an alumni of Sanskriti School||20|
Distance & Area Distances will be calculated as per the Distance and Area table
- Age Criteria: – The child should have completed 3 years on or before 31st March, 2019..
- Once the admission list is declared, concerned parents will be called for verification of ORIGINAL documents.
- Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate Issued by the Local Municipal Authority
- Attested photocopy of proof of residence(any two). (MTNL Bill / Passport / Unique Identity Card (Aadhaar Card)/ Electricity Bill / Water Bill / Voter I – card).
If any of the above required information / document is incorrect / altered, the school will cancel the admission