Sardar Patel Vidyalaya Lodhi Estate New Delhi Admission Procedure
Dates / Appointment schedule for verification of Claims / Admission notice list will be provided only on the Vidyalaya’s website and the notice board within the Vidyalaya premises. Please note that NO OTHER communication in the form of a letter, e-mail, SMS or telephonic Call will be used for intimation to any individuals.
The Application Form for admission, duly completed, must be submitted online as per the given schedule. Other important dates to remember are mentioned below:
|Pre- school Admission Application Form will be available from||11.00 AM on 15th December, 2018 to 12:00 Noon on 7th January , 2019|
|Registration of the Application Form||Online payment done immediately after filling the Form.|
|Information regarding registered applicants under open seats will be uploaded on SPV website on||8th January, 2019 by 4.00 PM|
|Verification of documents/ claims of the applicants shortlisted for consideration will be done as per appointment schedule from||10th January, 2019 to 23rd January, 2019|
|First list for Pre- school admission will be published on the official website of the Vidyalaya and displayed on Vidyalaya’s Notice Board on||4th February, 2019 by 4.00 PM|
|Second list for Pre- school admission,if any, will be published on the official website of the Vidyalaya and Vidyalaya’s Notice Board on||21st February, 2019 by 4.00 PM|
|Admission will be closed for Pre- school for the Academic Year 2019-20||31th March, 2019|
Please Note: The interaction is only for verification of claims / documents produced for admission procedures. It is not an interview nor does it carry points towards admission processes. All claims including claims for EWS and Gujarati categories and for application under the ‘Inclusive Education’ are subject to independent verification.
- Sardar Patel Vidyalaya is a Recognised Private Unaided Minority School.
- Admission Details for the Session-2019-20.
Seat Distribution for the Pre-school Session-2019-20
|Minority School (Gujarati Linguistic Minority)||25 Seats|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section) (Preference would be given to applicants of the linguistic minority – Gujarati)||7 Seats|
✽ The seats are for special consideration for a child of single parent/child of permanently, severely physically–challenged parent/adopted child/child with special needs who can be mainstreamed in the Vidyalaya.
|Management Discretionary Quota (MDQ)||20 Seats|
|Staff Ward||5 Seats|
|General Category||40 Seats|
Criteria for Allocation of Points
|Neighbourhood ( Kms )||0 to 10 kms.
More than 10 to 12 kms.
More than 12 to 15 kms.
More than 15 to 20 kms.
More than 20 kms.
( Please enter the road distance to the Vidyalaya from your residence based on Google maps )
|Alumnus||Having studied at Sardar Patel Vidyalaya for at least four years and having passed X or XII from the Vidyalaya||Mother (10)
|Sibling||Currently studying in Sardar Patel Vidyalaya||15|
|If any claim to promotion of pluralism, please elucidate (Please tick only options applicable)||Seeking enrichment in terms of language and culture – If you can speak, write and read three languages and have some proficiency in a fourth language, you may claim points for the proficiency level in the fourth language as given. (To be adequately supported with proof)||Speak (5)
List of documents to be submitted at the time of verification.
For Neighborhood Criteria : Both parents will be required to submit at least one document each from the following two groups (Only one address proof required in the case of Single Parents)
Group I : Passport/Voter ID (one document from this group – as proof of identity)
Group II : Currently active utility bill for the three months or a current bank statement giving address. (One document for this group – as proof of residence)
- In case an Alumnus, Board Mark sheet of class X/XII and proof of having studied in the Vidyalaya for a minimum of four years is required.
- Proof in support of claim made for Gujarati and/or Sibling or ‘Inclusive Education’ category.
- Proof / supporting documents for any other claim(s) made in the Application Form. Kindly bring the original documents for verification and self-attested photocopies duly for submission.
- Documents will be verified only at the time of interaction. For this, a specific date and time will be given to each applicant and no documents will be accepted by the Office /Staff after the appointed date and time.
- All claims including claims for Gujarati category and Residential Address are subject to independent verification.
- Claims of ‘First Born’ must be supported by an affidavit signed by both the parents and attested by a 1st class Magistrate.