SHAH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR ENTRY LEVEL CLASSES
(PRE-SCHOOL, PRE-PRIMARY & CLASS-I)
SESSION : 2019-2020
FOR GENERAL CANDIDATES
|Commencement of distribution of Registration forms||15.12.18 (Saturday)|
|Last date for distribution of Registration forms||7.01.2019 (Monday)|
|Last date of submission of Registration forms||7.01.2019(Monday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under open seats||21.01.2019 (Monday)|
|Uploading list of registered applicants with points||28.01.2019 (Monday)|
|Time/Date for Draw of lots||Shall be intimated|
|Verification of documents of shortlisted applicants||Shall be intimated|
|Display of first list of selected candidates (including waiting list)||04.02.2019 (Monday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any.||05.02.19 (Tuesday) to 12.02.2019 (Tuesday)|
|Display of second list of selected candidates (including waiting list) if any.||21.02.2019 (Thursday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any||22.02.2019(Friday) to 28.02.2019(Thursday)|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||15.03.2019(Friday)|
|Closure of Admission process||31.03.19 (Sunday)|
1. Registration forms will be available online and offline both. Parents can take the form from the school reception between 9.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon from 15th December 2018 to 7th January 2019.
2. Submit the Registration form, complete in all respects at the school reception on all working days except Sundays & Gazetted holidays between 9.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon.
3. Registration fees of Rs. 25/- is to be deposited at the time of submission of Registration Form.
Beyond 8 kms.
|Sibling||Real brother and sister of applicant studying in our school on rolls as on date.||20||20|
|First Girl Child||An affidavit to be submitted.||10||10|
|Single Parent||Offspring of Widow/ Widower/ Divorcee(Legally separated)||05||05|
|Armed Forces||Serving BSF/Indian Army/Air Force/Navy||10||10|
|Alumni||Offspring of passed out students of our school.||05||05|
|CLASS||GENERAL SEATS||EWS/DG CATEGORY||TOTAL SEATS|
2. Proof of Residence : Electricity bill/Voter ID Card/Pan Card. Aadhar Card issued in the name of both the parents and the child.
3. Two Photographs of the child and one each of both the parents
• Forms Incomplete in any form will not be considered.
• If any information is found to be false/inaccurate, the school authorities reserve the right to cancel the admission.