Sri Venkateshwar International School Dwarka Criteria & Schedule 2018-19 Instructions For Pre-school Registration:
Please note that registrations are open only for Pre-School (Age 3-4 yrs)
1. You are advised to fill in online form.
2. The online registration forms will be available at the school website from Wednesday, 27th December 2017 to Wednesday, 17th January 2018.The last date for receiving all forms is Wednesday, 17th January 2018.
3. Please read this page completely and understand it before filling the Registration Form.
4. Submit the details online and pay Registration Fee of Rs. 25/- online. You will receive an acknowledgement mail having registration number and online payment details.
5. Completed Registration Form needs to be submitted online latest by Wednesday, 17th January 2018.
6. Total number of seats available is 160.(General Category-120 and EWS/DG Category -40)
7. Children whose birth date falls between 1st April 2014 and 31st March 2015 are eligible for registration for the academic session 2018-19.
8. The admission process has been designed to provide equal opportunity to all and to maintain transparency in the admission process.
9. Those who will be selected after the draw of lots will be called for the verification of the submitted data. Please bring original documents along with self-attested photocopies as supporting evidence of the filled-in data on the day of verification.
10. Following criteria for admission for open seats is as per DoE norms for private unaided recognized schools:
a) 0-6.0 Km.
b) 6.1-12.0 Km.
c) 12.1Km & Above
11. Documents to be submitted along with the Registration Form:
- Proof of the Date of Birth
- Proof of the Residential Address (Copy of recent BSES Electricity Bill / Domicile Certificate of child or of his/her parents/recent MTNL Bill /Water Bill/Aadhar Card / Passport/Ration Card/Voter I Card)
- Copy of latest paid fee bill of the sibling, if studying in Sri VIS (if applying under SIBLING CATEGORY)
12. The admission schedule for admissions to Pre-School, 2018- 19 is as below:
|Commencement of admission process||27.12.2017 (Wednesday)|
|Commencement of availability of Registration forms||27.12.2017 (Wednesday)|
|Last date of submission of Registration Forms||17.01.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Tentative Date of Draw of lots for General Category||13.02.2018 (Tuesday)|
|The date for displaying the 1 st list of selected Candidates (Including waiting list)||15.02.2018 (Thursday)|
|The date for displaying the 2 nd list of candidates (if any) (Including waiting list)||28.02.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||15.03.2018 (Thursday)|
|Closure of Admission process||31.03.2018 (Saturday)|