St. Anthony’s Sr. Sec. School Hauz Khas Pre-School Admission 2019-20
St. Anthony’s Sr. Sec. School is an unaided Christian Minority Institution for girls, owned by the Franciscan Sisters’ Trust for Education which has been running schools, orphanages, homes for senior citizens, dispensaries and other welfare centers in different parts of the country for over a century.
This school was founded in 1970 and was affiliated to CBSE in 1974. Since its inception the school has catered to the needs of the girls from all sections of the society especially the service class families, with a preferential option for the poor. It ensures their all round development through all its projects & programmes, so that they grow into mature women with a strong sense of God and family, social and national responsibility and also remain deeply rooted in their own culture.
- There will be no test or interviews of the applicants or their parents
- Preference will be given to Christian Community without prejudice to the School’s Constitutional right.
- Provisions of RTE Act on admissions are not applicable to Minority Schools.
Criteria for admission to Pre- School 2019 – 20:
|CATHOLICS||Within the Archdiocesan defined zones||35|
|OTHER CHRISTIANS||Within 0 – 3 Kms||20|
|NEIGHBOURHOOD||Above 2 and below 5 Kms||10|
|NEIGHBOURHOOD||Above 5 and below 8 Kms||05|
|ALUMNI||Completed Class XII||05|
|CHILDREN OF STAFF||05|
- Registration Form for admission to St. Anthony’s Pre-School, Hauz Khas 2019 – 20 will be available
only on the school website www.stanthonyschool.in from 15 December, 2018 to 07 January, 2019.
- Registration Fee – Rs. 25/-
- Age limit : Children born between 01/04/2015 to 31/03/2016.
Duly filled in application forms along with all the relevant documents will be submitted by the parents to the School Office on 02, 03, 04 & 07 January, 2019 onwards.
All documents mentioned below must be attached with the Application Form. Incomplete forms will automatically be rejected.
- Birth Certificate of the child from the Municipal Corporation with the name of the child incorporated.
- Baptism Certificate (for all Christians) Letter confirming membership from the Parish Priest for a Catholic and other Christians from the Pastor of the Church/Parish/Presbytery that you belong presently.
- Proof of Residence (such as Electors ID Card / Electricity bill/ Water bill of residence/MTNL Telephone Bill /Aadhar Card / Passport in the name of any of the parents or child).
- Two latest passport size photograph of the candidate with her parents.
- Proof of Alumni: Mark Sheet of Class XII (St. Anthony’s Sr. Sec. School, Hauz Khas).
- Proof for the siblings: Photocopy of the current year’s fee book and previous year’s report card.
Please Note: No Recommendation letters/ Telephone call will be entertained. The school reserves the right to reject application forms which are incomplete or with false information.
- Rent deed will not be considered as proof of residence.
- There will be no bus facility for the School students.
- Admission of EWS is not mandatory in Minority schools.
- Original Documents to be presented on the day you are called for verification /admission
- The names of the selected candidates will be displayed on notice board/school website on 04/02/2019 at 3:00 p.m.