St. John’s Academy Jwalanagar Shahdara Admission Procedure Session 2019-20
- Please read the instructions carefully before online filling. Once you submit, you cannot edit.
- This Registration Form is for class Pre-School only. Please do not use it for any other class.
- The Registration forms will be available on our website www: sanjohn.org from 15th December, 2018 from 9.00 a.m. to 7th January 2019 till 12-00 noon.
- The hardcopy of online Registration Form is to be submitted in the school office from 15th December, 2018 to 7th January 2019 between 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 am on all working days from Monday to Friday.
- An incomplete Registration Form will be discarded. Handwritten registration form will not be accepted.
- The children born between 1.4.2015 and 31.3.2016 are eligible for registration for the academic year 2019-20.
- The Copy of Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation / Panchayat only will be accepted at the time of admission. No other document will be accepted for the purpose.
- One recent passport size photograph of the child [in JPG format, less than1 MB].
- The parents are responsible for the correctness of data entered in the Registration Form. Registration and even admission will be cancelled if any information recorded therein is found to be false.
- Please note that the school does not provide any transport facility for the students. Those admitted will have to make their own arrangements.
St. John’s Academy Jwalanagar Shahdara Admission Schedule
|The list of students eligible for admission/lottery will be displayed on 4th Feb, 2019 at 4-00 p.m. on the website. (http://sanjohn.org) [Along with marks allotted under point system]|
|All the grievances will be entertained on 29th and 30th January, 2019 between 9-00 a.m. to 12-00 noon.|
|Second list/Waiting list (if any) will be displayed on 21-Feb-2019.|
|Closure of admission process: 31-Mar-2019.|
Documents to attach with hardcopy of registration form to the school office:-
- The parents are required to attach a self attested photocopy of their ward’s Birth Certificate. Affidavit in place of Birth certificate will not be accepted.
- Please attach a self attested photocopy of residence Proof (Any one) : Voter ID Card/Passport/Aadhar Card of applicant’s father, ( in case of Single Parent partner’s name should be mentioned in the Aadhar Card)/ Electricity Bill/Water Bill/MTNL Land Line Phone Bill/ Rent agreement approved by SDM.
- Letter from parish priest.(Only for Christians.)
- Original documents must be produced for verification at the time of the Admission of the child, once the selection for admission is confirmed by school.
- All documents submitted at any time will become the property of the school and will not be returned.
- All selections and admissions are done on the basis of the information given in the Registration Form and the documents submitted along with it. If, at any stage, the information is found to be incorrect, the admission of the child will be cancelled. The school reserves the right to reject Registration Form with either incomplete and/or forged documents.
Admission process will be based on 100 point system as shown below.
|CHILDREN OF NEIGHBORHOOD|
|Upto 500 mtrs||40 points|
|Above 500 mtrs upto 3km||35 points|
|Above 3km upto 5km||20 points|
|Above 5 km upto 10km||10 points|
|SIBLING (Real Brother/sister studying in St.John’s Academy only.)||20|
|Staff Ward ( in St. John`s Academy only)||05|
Total Number of seats available:- 150
N.B. St. John’s Academy Jwalanagar Shahdara is an unaided minority institution situated on a free hold land, and therefore there will not be EWS quota in the school.