St. Michael’s Junior School Prasad Nagar Admission Criteria 2019-20
REGISTRATION FOR PRE-SCHOOL (2019-2020)
Parents/Guardian are expected to read the following information before filling the form:
- Total Seats are: 80 Open Seats are 70 (Normally 40 seats for male and 40 seats for female)
- Age: The child should be less than 4 years as on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought.
- No Reservation for EWS category as per the decision of the Honorable High Court of Delhi on Minority Institution.
- Only Practicing Roman Catholic candidates registered under Prasad Nagar Zone will have preference in admission. Next preference will be given to other Practicing Christian denomination candidates within 0 to 3 km distance from the school. For all Christian denominations including Catholics both the Parentsshould be practicing Christians to avail the points under Christian category. The remaining seats if any will be for the general category based on the criteria given below
- Neighborhood policy :
- 50 points (All distance by road from the school)
- (upto 5 km – 50 Points)
- (Above 5 km till 8 km – 45 Points)
- (Beyond 8 km – 40 Points)
- School Staff ward : 20 Points
- Sibling : 10 Points
- Alumni : 20 PointS
- Neighborhood policy :
- There will be No Test or Interview of the Candidates.
- Short – listing will be dome according to the above mentioned point system
- Commencement of admission process and availability of Registration forms on 15th December 2018
- List of the selected candidates will be displayed on the School website on 4th February, 2019 at 8:00 p.m. To save paper and environment we will not display the result on the Notice Board.
- Both the Parents of the short listed candidates will be called for a limited interaction to verify the documents. Catholic and Christians Parents are expected to know basic Catechism to prove that they are practicing Christians.
- School will not provide any transport facility to the students, it is the responsibility of the parents to arrange safe transport facility to their ward.
- Every year to meet the standard establishment cost, the school fees may go upto 10 to 15%.
- Incomplete and erroneous/false information shall lead to automatic cancellation without intimation to the Parents and the school may take legal action and will not compromise with such applicants.
- Hard copy of the on-line filled in Application From along with self-attested Photocopies of the Relevant Documents to be submitted at the school office on all working days from 2nd January 2019 to 7th January, 2019 (from 9:00a.m. to 12:00p.m.), along with non-refundable registration fee Rs. 25/- by cash.
The following documents (Self Attested Photocopies Only) are to be attached along with registration form:
- Photograph of the child along with both the Parents affix at the appropriate place in the registration form and on acknowledgment form
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or Local Self-Government. (Apart from Birth Certificate a copy of Baptism Certificate and a letter from the Parish Priest/Pastor is must for Christian Candidates)
- Proof of Residence (Voter ID / Adhaar Card / Driving License)
- Proof of Sibling (Front side of Students ID card of Sibling)
- Proof for Alumni (Certificate issued from the School)