St. Xavier’s School Rohini Prep Admission 2019-20
- Both boys and girls are eligible for admission to PREP
- There is No Admission under EWS quota in this school since ours is a Christian Minority School
- Children born between 01-04-2014 and 31.03.2015 ONLY are eligible for admission to PREP
- There will be no test or interview of the applicants or their parents.
The school will follow the following criteria for admission to class PREP 2019-20
|Total No of seats||150|
|No of Boys to be admitted||70|
|No of Girls to be admitted||70|
For General Seats. Weight age will be given according to the following points
|Catholics from St. Xavier’s Church, Church of Resurrection, St. Alphonsa church, Padre Pio Church and other Christians from mainstream Churches from the neighbourhood are eligible for admission||45|
|Wards of the staff||45|
Neighbourhood (by area)
- 30 points: Shahbad-Dairy, Rohini Sec 11, 13, 15. 16, 17,18, 19, 25, 26, 27 & 28, Shahbad Daulatpur, Rama Enclave, DTU, Amar Jyoti Colony & Shiv Vihar.
- 20 points: Rohini Sec 5,6, 7, 8, 9, 14, 24, 29 & Pehladpur
- 10 points: Rohini Sec 3, 4 & 23, Naharpur, Badli, Samaypur, Yadav Nagar, Pooth Khurd & Khera Khurd
|Proven track records of parents (International-/National/state/
Awardee IN Music, Sports, Art & Craft and writing
- The school reserves the right to reject application forms with incomplete or false information.
- Filled in application forms along with photocopies of relevant documents will be accepted for registration at the Senior School Office between 8.30 am and 12:30 p.m. from 27 th December, 2017 to 17th January, 2018 on all school working days. No form will be accepted for registration after 17-01-2018
- Make sure to submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Self attested photocopy of the Birth Certificate issued from Municipal Corporation. An attested photocopy of the Baptism Certificate in case of Christian candidates.
- All eligible Christian candidates must bring a letter from their respective Parish Priests/Pastors, testifying to the membership of their Parish.
- Proof of residence: A photocopy of Ration Card/Elector’s ID card /Driving License / Passport/ Electricity/MTNL Telephone/Water Bill in the name of any of the parents of the child/ Aadhar
- Proven track records & Alumni must produce documentary evidence.
|Uploading the criteria and their points in the module of the department||Friday 14/12/2018|
|Commencement of admission process and availability of application forms||Saturday 15/12/2018|
|Last date of submission of application forms in schools||Monday 07/01/2019|
|Uploading details of children who applied for admission under open seats||Monday 21/01/2019|
|Uploading marks (as per points system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||Monday 28/01/2019|
|The Date of displaying list for lucky draw||Monday 28/01/2019|
|The date of lucky draw||31/01/2019|
|The date of displaying the first list of selected candidates (including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||Monday 04/02/2019|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/Email/Verbal Interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in first list||Tuesday 05/02/2019 to Tuesday 12/02/2019|
|The date of displaying the second list of candidates if any including waiting list (along with marks allotted under point system)||Thursday 21/02/2019|
|Resolution of queries of the parents if any (by written/Email/Verbal Interaction) Regarding allotment of points to their wards in second list||Friday 22/02/2019 to Thursday 28/02/2019|
|Subsequent list of admission if any||Friday 15/03/2019|
|Closure of admission process||Sunday 31/03/2019|
NOTE : NORMS AS WELL AS FORM FOR PREP ADMISSION 2019-20 MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM DOWNLOAD SECTION.
St. Xavier’s School
Phone Senior : 011-27821043
Junior Senior : 011-27822324