The Pinnacle School Panchsheel Enclave, New Delhi – 110 017
D – Block, Panchsheel Enclave, New Delhi – 110 017
NOTICE FOR ADMISSION AT ENTRY LEVEL (PRE-SCHOOL / NURSERY) FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-19:
NOTICE FOR ADMISSION AT ENTRY LEVEL (PRE-SCHOOL / NURSERY)
FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-20
- ADMISSION SCHEDULE :
|Particulars||Date / Time Schedule|
|Commencement of admission process and availability of Registration Forms for Open / General seat category (ONLY THROUGH ONLINE).||15/12/2018 (Saturday)|
|Schedule of submission of hard copy of Registration Forms at the School Office.(Timings: On all working days from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon )||With effect from15/12/2018 to 22/12/2018
02/01/2019 to 07/01/2019
|Last date for submission of Registration Forms in the School.||07/01/2019 (Monday)( Up to 2.00 p.m.)|
|Uploading details of children who have applied to the School for admission under Open / General seats.||21/01/2019 (Monday)|
|Uploading marks as per point system was given to each child who has applied for admission under Open / General seats.||28/01/2019 (Monday)|
|The date for displaying the First List of selected candidates (including Waiting List) along with marks allotted under the point system.||04/02/2019 (Monday)|
|Resolution of queries from parents, if any, (by written / email / verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the First List||05/02/2019 to 12/02/2019(Timings: 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon)|
|The date for displaying the Second List of selected candidates, if any (including Waiting List) along with marks allotted, under the point system.||21/02/2019 (Thursday)|
|Resolution of queries from parents, if any, (by written / email / verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the Second List.||22/02/2019 to 28/02/2019|
|The subsequent list of admission, if any.||15/03/2019 (Friday)|
|Closure of admission process.||31/03/2018 (Sunday)|
- AGE: Minimum 3 years as on 31st March 2019.
The Maximum age is limited to less than 4 (Four) years as on 31-03-2019.
Please note, a candidate who completes 4 (Four) years as on 01-04-2019 is not eligible for admission in Pre-School/Nursery in the academic year 2019-20.
- TOTAL NUMBER OF SEATS AVAILABLE IN THE SCHOOL :
|S. No.||Particulars||No. of seats|
|1.||Total number of seats available for admission in Pre-School (Nursery) for the academic session 2019-20||100|
|2.||Total number of seats reserved for students of EWS / Disadvantaged Group & Children with Disabilities category (25% of total seats available)||25|
|3.||Total number of seats available under Open/General category including Management Quota||75|
- CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION :
|1.||Neighbourhood (Distance – Maximum 70 point)||70|
|1 (a)||Students residing within the radius of 3 Kms. of the school (70 points)|
|1 (b)||Students residing within a radius of 3 to 5 Kms. of the school (50 points)|
|1 (c)||Students residing within a radius of 5 to 7 Kms. of the school (30 points)|
|1 (d)||Students residing in a radius of 7 Kms. of the school and above (zero points)|
|2.||Sibling (In case of real brother or sister presently studying in the school)||20|
- PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION FORM FOR ADMISSION :
|Economically Weaker Section / Disadvantaged Group & Children with Disabilities category||The Directorate of Education shall conduct the computerized draw of lots centrally and supply the list of successful candidates for admission under EWS / DG & Children with Disabilities category to this school.|
|Open / General Seats||Parents may visit the School website (http://thepinnacleschool.com) and open the link ‘Pre-School/Nursery Admission 2019-20’ and fill-up the necessary information as required. After successfully completing the online submission of the Registration Form, the Parents should take a print out of the duly filled in the form. The form should be submitted to the School Office along with the relevant documents required and a Registration Fee of Rs. 25/- (non-refundable) up to 7th January 2019 as per the schedule gave above.|
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
Self-attested photocopies of the following documents are required to be submitted along with the Registration Form for admission of students under the Open/General seat category at entry level (Nursery/Pre-School)
- Photocopy of Municipal Birth certificate of the child.
- Photocopy of proof of Residence, e.g. Ration Card / Smart Card / Domicile Certificate / Electricity Bill / MTNL Telephone bill / Water bill / Passport / Voter I- Card / Aadhaar Card / House Tax Receipt in the name of either of the Parent.
- Photocopy of latest fee receipt for proof of sibling (real brother or sister only) studying in The Pinnacle School
- Proof regarding Father / Mother being a School Alumni.
- Recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate to be affixed on the Registration Form.
- FEE STRUCTURE: The new Fee Structure for the year 2019-20 will be intimated to Parents in due course.
- IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Submission of hard copy of the Registration Form without the fee and other relevant documents, will not be considered for admission.
- If the total number of candidates, having the same number of total points, is more than the seats available in the School, a draw of lots will be conducted in the presence of the Parents in the school premises in accordance with the criterion adopted by the School. In such an event, the date shall be displayed on the Notice Board / Website of the School in advance.