Venkateshwar International School Dwarka Sector 10 Admission Open only for Pre-School/NURSERY (3+)
- You are advised to fill in Online form.
- The online registration forms will be available at the school website from Saturday, 15th December 2018 to Monday, 7th January 2019. The last date for receiving all forms is Monday, 7th January 2019.
- Please read this page completely and understand it before filling the Registration Form.
- Submit the details online and pay Registration Fee of Rs. 25/- online. You will receive an acknowledgement mail having registration number and online payment details.
- Completed Registration Form needs to be submitted online latest by Monday, 07th January 2019.
- Total number of seats available is 153. (General Category-115 and EWS/DG Category -38)
- Children whose birth date falls between 1st April 2015 and 31st March 2016 are eligible for registration for the academic session 2019-2020.
- This registration will be treated as provisional until you submit the duly completed scanned documents online before the due date.
- The admission process has been designed to provide equal opportunity to all and to maintain transparency in the admission process.
- Those who will be selected after the draw of lots will be called for the verification of the submitted data. Please bring original documents along with self-attested photocopies as supporting evidence of the filled-in data on the day of verification.
- The Criteria for admission under open seats as per DOE DOE norms for private unaided recognized schools as follows:
S.No. Parameters Points 1 Neighbourhoodupto 8 kms -35
Neighbourhood beyond 8 kms -20
35 2 Sibling 35 3 Staff Ward 20 4 Parent Alumni of School 10 Total 100 Total Seats Available 153 25% reserved for EWS & disadvantaged group 38 General Category 115
- Documents to be submitted along with the Registration Form:
- Proof of the Date of Birth
- Residential Proof- Ration card/Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child)/ Domicile Certificate of child or of his/her parents / Voter I-Card of any of the parents/ Electricity Bill/Water Bill/MTNL Telephone Bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or child/ Aadhar Card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Copy of latest paid fee bill of the sibling, if studying in VIS (if applying under SIBLING CATEGORY)
- Class XII Certificate / School Leaving Certificate for Parent Alumni
The admission schedule for admissions to Nursery, 2019-20 as below:
|Commencement of admission process:||15.12.2018 (Saturday)|
|Commencement of availability of Registration forms:||15.12.2018 (Saturday)|
|Last date of submission of Registration Forms (Online Only):||7.01.2019 (Monday)|
|Uploading details of children who apply for admission under open seats:||21.01.2019 (Monday)|
|The date for displaying the 1st list of selected Candidates (Including waiting list):||4.02.2019 (Monday)|
|The date for displaying the 2nd list of candidates (if any) (Including waiting list):||21.02.2019 (Thursday)|
|Closure of Admission process:||31.03.2019 (Sunday)|
Apply Online https://www.vis10dwarka.com/registration.aspx?enc=cGFnZT1ub25l