Amrita Vidyalayam Pushp Vihar Criteria for Admission in Nursery: Session 2019-20
Sector 7, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi.
Criteria for Admission in Nursery: Session 2019-20
Age criteria for registration (Session 2019-2020)- Children who are less than four years as on 31st March 2019 (Born between 01-04-2015 and 31-03-2016)
|Distance within a radius of 0-8 Km||80|
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Admission:
- Attested Copy Of Certificate of Birth, issued by the Municipal Corporation.
- Medical Fitness Certificate of child by registered medical practitioner.
- Proof of Residence
- Identity Proof of Parents/Guardian.
- Proof of Guardianship (If applicable).
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (If applicable).
- In Sibling cases, last fee receipt must be enclosed.
- Any other documents validating data entered in the form.
- Four copies of Passport size Photograph of Student.
- Two copies of Passport size Photograph of Parents. (2 each)
Amrita Vidyalayam Pushp Vihar Admission Schedule 2019-20
|Commencement of admission process||15/12/2018 (Saturday)|
|Commencement of availability of application form for admission||15/12/2018 (Saturday)|
|Last date of submission of application forms in schools||07/01/2019 (Monday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats||21/0/2019 (Monday)|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||28/01/2019 (Monday)|
|The Date for displaying the First List of selected children (including Waiting List) (Along With marks allotted under point system)||04/02/2019 (Monday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents , if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list)||05/02/2019 (Tuesday) to
|The date for displaying the second list of children (if any)(Including waiting list) (Along with marks allotted under point system)||21/02/2019 (Thursday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list)||22/02/2019 (Friday) to 28/02/2019|
|Subsequent list of admission , if any||15/03/2019 (Friday)|
|Closure of admission process||31/03/2019 (Sunday)|
Address : Sector 7, Pushp Vihar
Saket, New Delhi – 110 017
CBSE Affiliation No – 2730496
Phone : 011-29561744, 29561363
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org