BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL
GANGA RAM HOSPITAL MARG NEW DELHI – 110060
MANAGING COMMITTEE RESOLUTION BY CIRCULATION
CRITERIA FOR PRE-SCHOOL ADMISSION SESSION 2020-21
The Managing Committee of the School hereby approves the following criteria and schedule for admission
to Pre-School for the session 2020-21.
Total No. of Seats: 368
Children born between 01.04.2016 & 31.03.2017 will be eligible for admission to pre-school
Points will be allocated to the applicants on the basis of the following criteria
|0 to 3 km||50|
|3 to 5 km||30|
|5 to 7 km||0|
|> 7 km||00|
|Old Parents (case of sibling)||20|
|Parents who are old students of the school (Alumni)||10|
|First born child||20|
Except for EWS, staff wards, Management quota seats, for rest of the seats 50% seats will be given to boys & 50% to girls.
• The remaining seats of category B (if any) will become open seats.
• There will be no interaction with parent/child
• No prospectus will be sold. Only Registration Fee of Rs.25/- will be charged.
• There will be no weightage for parent’s educational qualification, occupation or financial status.
• Registration/Receipt of forms will start from 29th November 2019 till 27th December 2019 (2 pm).
• First list of provisionally selected candidates along with waiting list will be displayed at 2 pm on 24th January 2020.
• Queries of parents, if any, will be resolved between 27th January 2020 to 3rd February 2020.
• Second list of candidates (if any) will be displayed on 12st February 2020.
• The admission criteria is to be put up on the website and sent to the DOE before the process commences.
• Admission process to be over in all respects by 16th March 2020.
For admission to EWS and Disadvantaged Categories rules framed by DOE will be followed