Bal Bharati Public School Pitampura Admission Procedure For Pre-School
Admission Criteria For Pre-School 2019-20
Total No. of Seats: 360
|Old Parents (in case of sibling of Pitampura unit only)||20|
|Alumni (Parents who are old students of Pitampura unit)||10|
|First born child||20|
|CATEGORY||PERCENTAGE||NUMBER OF SEATS|
|EWS /DG/Children with special needs||25%||90|
|Staff wards (Pitampura unit)||5%||18|
- Except for EWS, Staff wards & Management quota seats, in OPEN SEAT category – 50% seats will be given to Boys & 50% to Girls.
- There will be no interaction with parent/child
- No prospectus to be sold. Only Registration Fee of 25/- will be charged.
- There will be no weightage for parent’s educational qualification, occupation or financial status.
- Distribution /Receipt of forms will start from 15th December, 2018 till 7th January 2019.
- Queries of parents related to points allotted, if any, will be resolved through mail between 22nd January, 2019 to 24th January, 2019.
- First list of provisionally selected candidates along with waiting list will be displayed at 5.00 p.m. on 04thFebruary 2019.
- Queries of parents, if any, will be resolved through email between 05th February, 2019 to 12th February, 2019.
- Second list of candidates (if any) will be displayed on 21st February, 2019.
- The admission criteria is to be put up on the website and sent to the DOE before the process commences.
- Admission process to be over in all respects by 31st March, 2019.
Admission Procedure For Pre-School 2019-20
The entry class to the school is Pre School. There are 360 seats out of which 90 (25%) are reserved for EWS/DG category
Process of Admission to Pre School, commences this year in the month of December 2018
- Age of the child as on 31-3-2019 should be 3+ years ( i.e. born between 01.04.2015 and 31.03.2016 )
- Pre School General application forms are available online only at the school website.( balbharatipp.org )
Schedule For Admission
|Online Registration||15.12.2018 to 07.01.2019|
|Last date of receipt of forms||07.01.2019|
|Admission schedule- As per Department of Education notification.|
|Age of the child as on 31.3.2019 should be 3+ years||born between 01.04.2015 and 31.03.2016)|
Proof of Residence will be any of the following documents: (Please note that the residence address should be same as in the below mentioned documents. Any of these documents MUST be available with the parent at the time of verification of documents, if selected.)
- Aadhaar Card / UID Card in the name of parents and child (Address should be the same in all the three Aadhaar cards)
- Voter I-Card in the name of any of the parents(Address should be same in both the voter cards of parents)
- Electricity Bill in the name of any of the parents ( bills should not be older than 3 months ).
- Water Bill in the name of any of the parents (bills should not be older than 3 months).
- MTNL Bill in the name of any of the parents (bills should not be older than 3 months).
- Ration card in the name of any of the parents having the name of the child.