The admission in class Pre-School (Nursery) for the session 2019-20 are open. Interested candidates may fill an online application form only from 15-12-2018 to 07-01-2019 at school website www.bbpsmv.com All the admissions will be made as per the directives issued by Directorate of Education, Delhi.
Availability Of Seats For Pre-School (Entry Level) In Session (2019-2020)
|General Category (Open Seats)||75%||183 seats|
|Total Seats||100%||244 seats|
Eligibility Criteria :The Age Limit for admission in Class Pre-School (Nursery) is minimum 3Years and maximum less than 04 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.
Documents Required At The Time Of Registration
In Pre-School (Entry Level) 2019-2020
- Attested photocopy of Date of Birth certificate of the child.
- Attested photocopy of Residence proof (either of the following)-
-Ration Card/Smart Card issued in the name of Parents(Mother/Father having name of child)
-Domicile Certificate of Child or of his/her Parents.
-Voter I – Card (EPIC) of any of the Parents.
-Electricity Bill / MTNL Telephone Bill/Water Bill/Passport in the name of any of the Parents or Child.
-Aadhaar Card/UID issued in the name of any of the Parents.
- Proof of Sibling (Latest Fees Receipt).
- Attested photocopy of SC/ST/OBC Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Attested Photocopy of Marksheet of Class X/XII in case of Alumni (wherever applicable).
Note:- All original documents are required to be produced for verification at the time of admission.
Admission Schedule Pre-School (Entry Level) 2019-20
|Commencement of Admission Process||15th December, 2018 (Saturday)|
|Availability of Admission Application Form Online||15th December, 2018(Saturday) To 07th January, 2019 (Monday)|
|Last Date of submission of Admission Application Form online||07th January, 2019 (Monday)|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates Under General Category (including waiting list)||04th February 2019 (Monday)|
|Resolution of Queries of Parents, if any regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list||05th Feb 2019 (Tuesday) To 12th Feb 2019 (Tuesday)|
|The date for displaying the second list for General Category (if any, including waiting list)||21th February 2019 (Thursday)|
|Resolution of Queries of Parents, if any regarding allotment of points to their ward in the Second list||22th Feb 2019 (Friday) To 28thFeb 2019 (Thursday)|
|Closure of Admission Process||31st March 2019 (Sunday)|
- The registration process is open for admission in class Pre-School / Nursery ONLY for the session 2019-20.
- The child must be 3 years as on 31st March 2019
- The online form is only for the candidates applying under GENERAL CATEGORY ONLY. Candidates willing to apply under DG/EWS Category are required to fill the form at the website of Directorate of Education, Delhi.
- Parents are required to fill the form online only.
- Kindly fill all the particulars carefully.
- E-mail address and contact no. once used for the registration of any candidate cannot be re-used.
- Payment of Rs. 25/- towards registration shall be charged online. Kindly retain the registration form in hard copy for further use.
- Ensure a receipt of Rs. 25/- for registration charges has been procured. (to be used at the time of verification of documents)
- Please keep passport size photo of the child, mother and father ready to upload while filling the form. The size of the photograph may not be more than 100KB. The image should be in .jpg or .png format only. Please ensure that the face of the candidate, father and mother is clear in the photograph uploaded.
- Self Attested copy of Date of Birth proof of the candidate and residence proof to be attached online while registering. Size may not exceed 500 KB.The image should be in .jpg or .png format only.
- Self Attestedcopy of latest fee receipt of session 2018-19 issued in name of the sibling (Sibling case only), Proof of SC/ST/OBC Certificate (If applicable), Marksheet of Class X/XII of either parent (in case of Alumni only) to be uploaded in not more than 500 KB.The image should be in .jpg or .png format only.
- NO REGISTRATION FORMS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE SCHOOL PHYSICALLY.
Criteria For Admission
In Pre-School (Entry Level)
|Sibling / Staff Ward /Alumni’s Ward||60|
|Neighbourhood (40 points)|
|12 kms above||0|