Banyan Tree School Lodhi Colony Detail of Seats for Pre-School (Nursery) Admission
|No. of seats (100)||100|
|Minorities Seats (Jain)||18|
AGE: Child born between 1st April, 2016 to 31st March, 2017 Criteria for Pre School (Nursery) Admission
|Distance||70||Less than or equal to 6 Km – 70 points|
|More than 6 Km – 50 points|
Banyan Tree School Lodhi Colony Pre School (Nursery) Admission 2020-2021 Admission Schedule
|Commencement of admission process||28.11.2019 (Thursday)|
|Commencement of availability of online admission forms.For online form, Click Here
Note:Only online forms will be accepted.
|Last date of submission of online forms||27.12.2019 (Friday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied for admission under open seats||10.01.2020 (Friday)|
|Uploading of marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats.||17.01.2020 (Friday)|
|Draw of Lots(In case of a tie)||24.01.2020(Friday)Minority seats(Jain)-3 pm onwards
Open Seats-4 pm onwards
|Display of the First List of selected candidates (including Waiting List, along with marks allotted under point system)||24.01.2020 (Friday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written / email / verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the First List.||27.01.2020 (Monday)to
|Display of Second List of selected candidates(if any, including Waiting List, along with marks allotted)||12.02.2020 (Wednesday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any, (by written / email / verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the Second List.||13.02.2020 (Thursday)to
|Subsequent list of admission (if any)||02.03.2020 (Monday)|
|Closure of Admission Process||16.03.2020 (Monday)|
I hereby understand and undertake the following:
- Registration does not guarantee admission
- An incomplete form will be summarily rejected by the school.
- The information furnished in this form is based on facts and authentic records.
- In case any particulars /information are found to be incorrect at a later stage, the registration / admission is liable to be cancelled summarily with due deductions from fees. The school would be free to legally proceed against such parents.
- I hereby accept the process of admission undertaken by the school as per the Order No. FDE.15(172)/PSB/2016/12671-81 dated 13.11.2019 issued by Directorate of Education, Govt of NCT of Delhi. Please follow the updates regarding Pre-School admissions issued from time to time by DOE at www.edudel.nic.in
- I will abide by the decision taken by the school authorities, which shall be final and binding on me.
- Once the application has been submitted, there will be no addition / alteration to the information provided.
- Original supporting documents along with self-attested photocopies to be provided by parents at the time of verification of admission under the Open Seats.
More Info: banyantree.in