Carmel Convent School Chanakya Puri, New Delhi Admission To K.G. Class 2019-20
Only Girls Are Eligible For Admission To K.G.
Children Born Between 01/04/2014 and 31/03/2015 Only Are Eligible For Admission To K.G.
There Will Be No Test Or Interviews Of The Applicants Or Their . Weightage Will Be Given According To Following:
The Weightage Is Without Prejudice To The School’s Constitutional Right to Give Preference To Children From Christian Community.
Minority Schools Exempted From The Ambit Of RTE.
|Upto 3 Km||20 Points|
|More Than 3 Upto 5 Kms||15 Points|
|More Than 5 Upto 8 Kms||10 Points|
|More Than 8 Upto 10 Kms||5 Points|
|Children Of Alumni||10 Points|
|Children Of Staff||10 Points|
|Total No Of Seats Vacant||100|
The School Reserves The Right To Reject Application Forms With Incomplete Or False Information.
Schedule Of Dates For Admission Will Be Follows:
Distribution Of Application Forms From 17 December 2018 To 8 January 2019 Between 9:00 Am to 11:00 Am (All Working Days)
Filled in Application Form Along With Photocopies of Relevant Documents will Be Accepted At The School Office (All Working Days) Between 9:30 Am To 11:00 Am Till January 8 2019. No Form Will Be Accepted After January 8, 2019
Make Sure To Submit The Following Documents Along With Application Form:
- An Attested Photocopy Of Birth Certificate From Municipal Corporation And An Attested Photocopy Of The Baptism Certificate In Case Of Christian candidates(Attestation By Any Gazetted Officer)
- All Christian Candidates Must Bring A Letter From Their Respective Parish Priests/Pastors Testifying To The Membership Of Their Parish. They Must Produce The Baptism Certificate.
- Proof Of Residence: A Photocopy Of Elector’s ID Card/ Ration Card/ Passport/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill- MTNL Landline/Domicile Certificate Of The Child Or Parents/ Aadhar Card/UID Card Issued In The Name Of Parent.
- For Sibling – Copy Of The School Diary no 7.
- For Alumni- The Copy Of The Passing Certificate/Report Card Of The Last Class Attended.
The List Of Selected Candidates Will Be Displayed On The Notice Board on February 4, 2019 At 10:00 Am, The Second List Will Be Displayed On The Notice Board On February 21, 2019,If Only Needed.