Convent Of Jesus And Mary Bangla Sahib Marg Admission Dates And Criteria
Convent Of Jesus And Mary, New Delhi K.G. Admission 2020-2021
K.G. Registration Forms Will Be Available Only Online Our School Website From 29.11.2019 To 27.12.2020 (Time Between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm)
Eligibility – Girls Born Between 01.04.2015 And 31.03.2016
The Completed Forms In All Respect Should Be Submitted Online And Hard Copy Of The Same Along with All Enclosures Should Be Attested And Submitted To Our School Office From 30.11.2019 to 28.12.2019 Between 9:00 am to 11:00 am On School Working Days Only.
- Girls Born Between 01.04.2015 And 31.03.2016 Will be Eligible For Admission To K.G. 2020.
- The Registration Form Are Available Only Online On Our School Website i.e. www.cjmdelhi.com for payment of Rs. 25/- From 29th November 2019 to 27th December 2019 (Time Between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm).
- The completed forms in all respect should be submitted online and hard copy of the same alongwith all enclosures should be attested and submitted at our school office from 30.11.2019 to 28.12.2019 in the letter box marked <APPLICATION-K.G.> Between 9:00 am and 11:00 am.
Proof of age
- Municipal Birth Certificate.
- Baptismal Certificate for Catholics and Christians and letter from the Parish Priest that you are a regular member.
Proof of Parent as Old CJMite: School leaving certificate/ Board Certificates of classes X & XII of Mother.
Proof of Residence: A photocopy of Electoral ID Card/Passport/Aadhar Card/Telephone Bill-MTNL Landline
- There will be no test or interviews of the applicants or their parents. Weightage will be given according to the following criteria.
- The weightage is without prejudice to the schools constitutional rights to give preference to children from Christian Community.
|Children of Alumni||10 points|
- Minority schools are exempted from the ambit of RTE.
- No Special Facilities are available for children with special needs.
- No recommendations will be entertained; it will only lead to disqualification.
- No Donations are Accepted. Parents are warned against dealing with any person who might approach them for a “Donation” or a “Professional Fee” to guarantee admission for their child.
- The school reserves the right to reject applications forms with incomplete or false information.
- Bus facility will not be available for pre- Primary children.
- Please note that the number of seats in the school are limited.
- There is only an application, not a guarantee to admission.
- The first list will be displayed on the notice board on January 15.2020 at 2:30 pm.