D.A.V. Public School Kailash Hills Admission Dates And Criteria Session 2020-21
DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL KAILASH HILLS NEW DELHI ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR CLASS PRE-SCHOOL
(FOR GENERAL CATEGORY)
|Uploading the criteria and their points||28-11-2019 (Thursday)|
|Commencement of Admission Process||29-11-2019 (Friday)|
|Last date of submission of application form||27-12-2019 (Friday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open seats||10-01-2020 (Friday)|
|Uploading marks(as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under Open Seats||17-01-2020(Friday)|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates(including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||24-01-2020 (Friday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list||27-01-2020 (Monday) to 03-02-2020 (Monday)|
|The date for displaying the second list of candidates (if any) (including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||12-02-2020 (Wednesday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the second list||13-02-2020 (Thursday) To 19-02-2020 (Wednesday)|
|The subsequent list of admission, if any||06-03-2020 (Friday)|
|Closure of admission process||16-03-2020 (Monday)|
|1||Distance within 1 Km||90|
|2||Distance between 1.1 km to 3 km||70|
|3||Distance between 3.1 km to 6 km||50|
|4||The distance beyond 6 km||30|
SELF-ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE PRINT-OUT OF REGISTRATION FORM FOR ADMISSION IN CLASS PRE-SCHOOL
- Photograph : Affix recent passport size coloured photograph of the applicant, father and mother on the print-out of the registration form (if offline).
- Proof of Date of Birth : Birth certificate of child issued by MCD/NDMC/Municipal Corporation.
- Proof of Address (Any 2):
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-card of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Gas Connection bill/Driving Licence in the name of any of the parents.
- Passport issued by Govt. of India in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhar Card/UID Card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Passbook of running bank account having the photograph of the parents, attested by the bank manager.
- Proof of sibling : Latest fee bill / Report Card / Identity Card