FR. Peter Mermier Pre School Janakpuri Nursery Admission Schedule 2020-21
NURSERY ADMISSION SCHEDULE 2020-21
|Online Registration||29.11.2019 to 27.12.2019|
|Submission Of Application With Supporting Documents||28th, 30th & 31st December 2019(Timing 8.30 a.m. – 11.00 a.m.)|
|The First List Of Probables||24.01.2020 (Friday at 5.30 p.m.)|
|The Second List (If Any)||12.02.2020 (Wednesday at 5.30 p.m.)|
|Closure Of Admission Process||16.03.2020 (Monday)|
Note: The child should complete 3 years of age by 31.03.2020. Upper limit is 4 years
On line registration link for Nursery admission 2020-21 will be available on our school website pmsdelhi.com from 29th November 2019 onwards.
- For queries on online registration mail us at email@example.com
Criteria for Nursery Admission
- Birth Certificate of the child issued by Municipal/Panchayat. Hospital certificate will not be accepted.
- In the case of Catholics, Baptism certificate and a letter from the respective Parish Priest.
- Proof of Residence: -(any one of the following)
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) Card any of the Parents
- Passport issued in the name of any of the parents or child
- Recently paid MTNL Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Water Bill in the name of any of the parents
- Aadhaar Card / UID card issued in the name of any of the Parents or child.
- Ration card/Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents.
- Pan Card of father and mother
- Aadhaar Card of father and mother
- Caste certificate, if SC, ST or OBC
- In case of Alumni, Fresh membership certificate of Sahoday (Ex-Students Association) and pass certificate of either class 10 or 12 (minimum 10 years in the school).
- Catholics should get their forms attested by the Parish Priest