G.D. Goenka Public School Dwarka Nursery Admission Criteria 2019-20
ELIGIBLE AGE CRITERIA: Less than 04 years as on by 31st March, 2019 (Child born between 01st April 2015 to 31st March 2016)
Admission under EWS / DG Category (Strictly done as per directives of DoE, Delhi) : For information and online registration regarding EWS/DG Category admissions please follow www.edudel.nic.in website of DoE.
Admission under General Category:
Registration forms available at (3 options)
- School Reception
- Download form from school website
- Fill online form available at school website & submit the filled form in school
|CATEGORY||TOTAL PERCENTAGE||No. OF SEATS|
|EWS / DG CATEGORY||25%||60|
DISTRIBUTION OF SEATS UNDER GENERAL CATEGORY:
|DISTRIBUTION OF SEATS
|No. OF SEATS UNDER
The vacant seats under Management & Staff will be considered as Open seats
CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO NURSERY CLASS/PRE-SCHOOL UNDER OPEN SEATS
- Nursery Admission is open to any applicant, who meets the age eligibility of less than 04 years as on by 31st March, 2019.
- If the number of applications under open seats is more than the seats available, then a draw of lots will be conducted to select the applicants for admission.
ADMISSION SCHEDULE (UNDER GENERAL CATEGORY):
|Availability of registration form for admission||15/12/2018, (Saturday)|
|Last date for submission of application forms in school||07/01/2019, (Monday)|
|Uploading of details of registered applicants who have applied for admission under Open Seats||21/01/2019 (Monday)|
|Uploading of marks (as per point system) given to each applicant who have applied for admission under open seats||28/01/2019 (Monday)|
|Date of display of first list of selected candidates (Including Waiting List along with marks allotted under point system)||04/02/2019 (Monday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents (if any) (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list||05/02/2019 (Tuesday)
|Date of display of second list of admission (if any) (Including Waiting List along with marks allotted under point system)||21/02/2019 (Thursday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents (if any)(by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list||22/02/2019(Friday)
|Subsequent list of admission (if any)||15/03/2019 (Friday)|
|Closure of admission process||31/03/2019 (Sunday)|
DOCUMENTS TO ATTACH ALONG WITH REGISTRATION FORM
Regarding Date of Birth of child : Less than 04 years as on by 31st March, 2019 (This is in accordance with Directorate of Education, order No. DE.15(303)/Act-1/2013/5348 to 5355 dated 18/12/2015)
Please attach the self attested photocopy of : Birth certificate of the child issued by Municipal Corporation or equivalent authority
To claim points under criteria – “Neighborhood”
Please attach the self attested photocopy of (any two documents) as valid proof of address:-
- Ration card/Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents.
- Voter I-card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/ MTNL telephone bill / Water bill / Passport in the name of any of the parents of the child. (Please submit the latest copy of the bill)
- Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of parent.
To claim points under criteria – “Sibling” Self attested photo copy of latest Report card/ID card/latest Fee bill (any one).