Gyan Bharati School Saket Registration for General Category Candidates to the Entry level Class (Nursery)
- The provision of filling the registration form and paying the application fees (Rs. 25/-) is available only online on the school website: www.gyanbharatischool.net
- The School Information Folder will be available at the school reception @ Rs. 100/- on all working days from 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- The candidate for Pre-School (Nursery) admission should be born between 01/04/2016 and 31/03/2017.
- Last date for submission of online registration form on the school website is 27th December 2019
The registration for Freeship seats of EWS & DG Category is done only with Directorate of Education
NO. OF SEATS FOR NURSERY ADMISSION YEAR 2020-21
|Total No. of seats available for admission in Pre- School (Nursery)||200|
|No. of freeship seats for Economically Weaker Sections and Disadvantaged group (25%)||50|
|Management Quota (20%)||40|
|No. of seats open for general category||110|
|Age as on March 31, 2020||3 years|
|Fee structure||Attached (Year 2019-20)|
SCHEDULE FOR NURSERY ADMISSION 2020-21
|Uploading Of Criteria and Points thereof||28.11.2019|
|Commencement of Online Registration for General Category||29.11.2019|
|Last date of registration for General category||27.12.2019|
|Uploading of list of total applications received by school||10.01.2020|
|Uploading of points calculated for each applicant as per given parameter||At 4.00 p.m. on 17.01.2020|
|Display of First List and waiting list of candidates selected on the basis of points and subsequent draw of lots.||At 4.00 p.m. on 24.01.2020|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list||27.01.2020 to 03.02.2020|
|Display of Second List (if any)||At 4.00 p.m. on 12.02.2020|
|Resolution of queries of parents, regarding the second list||13.02.2020 to 19.02.2020|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||06.03.2020|
|Closure of admissions||16.03.2020|
SCHOOL FEE FOR NURSERY SESSION 2019-20
|Particulars||Amount (in Rs.) Per Month||Amount|
|Admission Fee (to be paid at the time of admission) one time||–||200/-|
|Refundable Security Deposit(to be paid at the time of admission)one time||–||500/-|
|Material and Excursions Fee (Yearly)||–||2500/-|
|Bus Fee (where applicable)||1500/||4500/-|
Fee is payable on quarterly basis. Fee for the session 2020-21 will be decided later.
FOR GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES ADMISSION PARAMETERS
|Neighbourhood (Aerial distance from school)|
|( 0 to 10 Km in radius)||50|
|(Above 10 Km)||00|
|Parent Alumni of the school (If any or both parent has passed Class XII from Gyan Bharati School)||30|
|Sibling studying in school (Only if one sibling- real brother or sister, is Studying under General Seat Category in Gyan Bharati School (Not applicable to EWS/DG Seats)||20|
The admission will be done on the basis of points scored
A draw of lots will be held in the school premises in case of tied points. (Please check the school website regularly after 17/01/2020 for information about the same.)
The applicants selected for admission after declaration of points/draw of lots will be required to submit a hard-copy of the online form and self-attested copies of required documents along with original documents for verification. Admission will be confirmed only if the documents are found to be authentic upon verification.
The following list of documents should be submitted along with a copy of the form submitted online by applicant selected for admission after declaration of points/draw of lots.
- Birth Certificate bearing the name of the child and the parents, issued by the Municipal Corporation.
- Proof of residential address (any one)
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (father/mother) having the name of the child
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents.
- Latest Voter ID of any of the parents.
- Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of any one of the parents or the child.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of the child or any one of the parents.
Note: School will also verify the residential address through home visits
- In case of Alumni (Father/Mother having passed class 12th from Gyan Bharati School), Please provide the following:-
- Class XII CBSE Certificate
- School Admission Number
- In case of Sibling applicants:
- Advantage of sibling will apply only in case of
- General Category
- Real Brother/Sister
- Only one sibling
- Latest fee bill of the sibling, issued by the school should be provided.
Please note- In case the information contained in the Registration form or attached documents are found to be incorrect, false or incomplete, the form is liable to be summarily rejected, and right to admission cancelled even if selected as per points secured or in draw of lots.