HillWoods Academy Preet Vihar Admission Procedure 2019-20
Recognized Schools Admission Procedure 2019-20
Pre-School Nursery, Pre-Primary K.G Class I
|Commencement of admission process||15/12/2018(Saturday)|
|Commencement of availability of admission||15/12/2018(Saturday)|
|General Category- Online at school website)||hillwoodsindia.com|
|EWS/ DG category : at DOE website
(Dates will be provided by the Education Department
|Last date of submission of admission application form on school website||07/01/2019(Monday)|
|Uploading details of children who apply for admission under open (General) seats.||21/01/2019 (Monday)|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open(General) seats.||28/01/2019 (Monday)|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected
candidates(including Waiting List) along with marks allotted under point system.
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written /email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list.||05/02/2019(Tuesday) to 12/02/2019 (Tuesday)|
|The date of displaying the second list of candidates (If any) (including Waiting List ) (along with marks allotted under point system)||21/02/2019 (Thursday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written / email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the second list.||22/02/2019(Friday) to 28/02/2019 (Thursday)|
|Subsequent list of admission , if any||15/03/2019 (Friday)|
|Closure of Admission Process||31/03/2019 (Sunday)|
Admission Procedure 2019-20
Pre School Nursery
Age less than 04 years as on as on 31 March 2019
Total Number Of Seats —120
|Economically Weaker Section And Disadvantage Group (edudel.nic.in) 25%||30|
|Open Seats 75%||90|
Pre- Primary (K.G)
Age less than 05 years as on as on 31 March 2019
Total Number Of Seats —48
|Economically Weaker Section And Disadvantage Group(edudel.nic.in) 25%||12|
Timing : 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Age less than 06 years as on as on 31 March 2019
Total Number Of Seats —36
|Economically Weaker Section And Disadvantage Group(edudel.nic.in) 25%||9|
Timing : 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Criteria For Pre-School, Pre-Primary And Class I Session 2019-20
|[ 0 >3 KM – 75 ]||75|
|[3>6 KM – 65 ]||65|
|[ A b o v e 6 K M – 55 ]||55|
If At Any Stage, The Number Of Applicants Exceeds The Number of available Seats, Limited use of lottery system would be adopted within the applicants so select the children for nursery admission.
List Of Supporting Documents To Be Uploaded Along With The Registration Form And To Be Produced At The Time Of Admission
- Passport size photograph (Father /Mother / Child t o be uploaded along With The Form
- Date of Birth Certificate of the Child issued by corporation or equivalent authority with the child’s name.(Affidavit not applicable)
- Proof of Residence (Voter I. D. Card/Passport/Aadhar Card/latest paid Electricity/Water/MTNL bill/at least 6 month hold Rent deed)
- Proof for sibling( wherever applicable)- Photocopy of ID Card/Report Card .(Only children of the same parents, Cousins not applicable).
- In case of Alumni- Class XII pass certificate.
- Original copy of an affidavit stating the distance from the residence to school
- Identity Card of Child and Transfer Certificate/Clearance fro m t he previous institution. (for the classes KG and First )