Indian Convent School Rohini Admission 2020-21 The Registration for students of Pre-School/Nursery class for the Academic Session 2020-2021 will begin from 29 November, 2019 to 27 December 2019. Registration Form will be available at school reception from 29 November, 2019 and duly filled form is to be submitted at the school reception along with relevant documents. The last date for submission of Registration Form / Application Form is 27 December, 2019.
PRE – SCHOOL/NURSERY (GENERAL)
|Commencement of admission process and availability of forms||29.11.2019 (Friday)|
|Last date of submission of application forms in schools||27.12.2019 (Friday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats||10.01.2020 (Friday)|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected children (including Waiting List) (along with marks allotted under point system)||24.01.2020 (Friday)|
|The date for displaying the second list of children (If any) (including Waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||12.02.2020 (Wednesday)|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||06.03.2020 (Friday)|
|Closure of admission process||16.03.2020 (Monday)|
ACADEMIC SESSION 2020-2021
PRE – SCHOOL/NURSERY (GENERAL)
|SESSION : 2020-21|
|DISTANCE||0 – 5 Kms||70|
|5 – 10 Kms||60|
|Beyond 10 Kms||50|
|SIBLING (Real Brother/Sister studying in ICS)||20|
- The above criteria are subject to change on the directions issued by Honorable Court/ Directorate of Education, N C T of Delhi.
- Age limit for student seeking admission for Pre- school/ Nursery should be at least 3 years on the 31st March 2020 and should not be more than 4 years. (Born between 01/04/2016 and 31/03/2017, including both dates).
Documents Required For Verification at the Time of Admission (In Original)
- Date of Birth Certificate of Child issued from MCD.
- Proof of Residence – Ration Card/voter I-card/Aadhar Card/Passport/ Electricity Bill/ MTNL Bill/ Driving License/Domicile Certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Proof of Sibling (if applicable) – Latest fee slip.
- Proof of Alumni (if applicable)-School Leaving Certificate/Sr. Sec./Secondary Board Certificate.
- Medical certificate from government hospital (for child with special needs).
- Proof for single parent (Death Certificate/Divorce Papers/Requisite support documents issued by recognized Govt. Office), if applicable.
- Certificate in support of belonging to SC/ST/OBC (if applicable).
- Aadhar Card of child.
(Parents must bring a passport size photograph each of the child, father and mother for admission after verification of documents.)
INFORMATION REGARDING REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION OF EWS/DG CATEGORY AT ENTRY LEVEL (PRE-SCHOOL/NURSERY) (2020-2021)
The Registration for EWS students of Entry Level Class (Pre-School/Nursery) for the Academic Session 2020-2021 will be done directly by Directorate of Education, Delhi. Please refer to www.edudel.nic for more information related to EWS & DG category admission for the session 2020- 2021.
More Info: indianconventschools.in