J M International School Dwarka Admission Pre-School 2020-21
Admissions for the academic year 2020-21 start from Friday, 29th November, 2019. For information regarding admissions please call or visit the school office from Monday to Saturday, between 09:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.
|Total No. of Seats||113|
|Open Seats(General Category)||62|
|Seats for EWS Category||28|
|Seats for Management Quota||23|
|Age Eligibility||The child must be at least 3 years plus & less than 4 years as on 31st March, 2020|
Category Wise Seats Distribution
|Open Seats (General Category)||Admissions shall be made on 100 points scale based on school specific criteria without any discrimination of Caste/ Creed/ Gender/ Religion/ Region etc. The points shall be allotted based on the parameters as mentioned in admission criteria table given below. (63 seats)|
|EWS Category Seats||25% of the total seats in Pre-School shall be reserved for students from the Economically Weaker Section and shall be filled from the eligible
applicants as per the schedule issued by the Directorate of Education and as per conditions laid down in Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT of
Delhi notification. (28 seats)
|Management Quota Seats||20% of the total seats shall be reserved for Management Quota, under which the admissions would be at the sole discretion of the School Management.|
ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR OPEN SEATS(GENERAL CATEGORY)
|Commencement of admission process||Friday, 29th November, 2019|
|Commencement of availability of application form for admission||Friday, 29th November, 2019|
|Last date of submission of application form in school||Friday, 27th December, 2019|
|Uploading details of children who apply for admission under open seats||Friday, 10th January, 2020|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (including waiting list)||Friday, 24th January, 2020|
|The date for displaying the second list of candidates (if any) (including waiting list)||Wednesday,12th February, 2020|
|Closure of admission process||Monday, 16th March, 2020|
|Neighborhood||By aerial distance||Within 8 kms||80|
|Beyond 8+ kms||70|
|Sibling||Real brother/ sister of applicant studying in JMIS, Dwarka during the academic session 2019-20.||20|
The points will be allocated as per criteria only on submission of copies of requisite documents
|Neighborhood||On distance wise criteria as mentioned above.|
|Sibling||A real/ biological brother or sister of the applicant who is on the school rolls during the Academic Session 2019-20|
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED ALONG WITH REGISTRATION FORM
- Final admission is subject to the verification of the following documents in original. Photo copies will not be accepted. Parents must bring the originals for verification purpose.
- Original Birth Certificates of the child issued by Municipal Corporation or equivalent authority.
- Any two Proofs residential address
- Ration Card issued in the name of parents(Mother/Father having name of the child)
- Domicile Certificate of the child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Latest Electricity bill/ MTNL telephone bill/ Water bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhar card/ UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Sale or Lease Deed in the name of any of the parents.
- In case of rental accommodation, valid Rent Agreement and an affidavit on stamp paper is to be submitted. School reserves the right to verify the residential address through home visits.
- Medical fitness certificate of the child issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner in Delhi.
- In case of sibling applicants, the school Identity Card /Fee Bill of the sibling (Real Brother / Sister) studying in J M International School, Dwarka.
More Info: jminternationalschool