Jagannath International School Pitampura Admission Criteria For Session 2019-20
Jagannath International School Pitampura Admission Criteria For Session 2019-20, Schedule, Age Criteria, Sibling, Distance Criteria And Number Of Seats Available
|0 – 1 KMS||70|
|1 – 3 KMS||50|
|3 – 6 KMS||30|
|Above 6 KMS||10|
|Sibling studying in School||20|
- The entry class is Nursery. There are 60 seats out of which 25% (15) are reserved for EWS/DG category.
- Age of the child as on 31.3.2019 should be 3+ years i.e. born between 01.4.2015 and 31.03.2016.
- Application forms are available at the Reception during School hours as well as at our website.
- Kindly fill the form carefully and correctly. Any information found incorrect at the time of verification and admission will result in cancellation of admission.
- Online Registration – 15.12.2018 to 07.01.2019
- Last date of receipt of form – 07.01.2019
Admission schedule as per Department of Education notification. Areas within the range of 1 K.M
Sangam Apartment, Sector 2 Near Ring Road Rohini, Mangolpur Kalan, West Enclave, Pushpanjali Enclave, Ghalib Apartment, Sudha Apartment, Saraswati Vihar, Bank Vihar, Mausam Apartment, Pragati Apartment, Shubh Enclave, Gujrat Apartment, Brij Vihar, Tarun Enclave, Sadbhavna Apartment,Bannu Apartment, Kashmir Apartment, Jyoti Apartment, Bhagwan Buddha Apartment, Suvidha Kunj, Mahaveer Hospital, Kasturba Apartment.
|Uploading the criteria and their points in the module of the Department at the link mentioned at point No. 7||14/12/2018 (Friday)|
|Commencement of admission process and availability of forms||15/12/2018 (Saturday)|
|Last date of submission of applications forms in schools||07/01/2019 (Monday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied in the school for admission under open seats||21/01/2019 (Monday)|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||28/01/2019 (Monday)|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected children (including Waiting list). (along with marks allotted under point system)||04/02/2019 (Monday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list||05/02/2019 to
|The date for displaying the second list of selected children (if any) (including Waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||21/02/2019
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list||22/02/2019 to
|Subsequent list of admission if any||15/03/2019 (Friday)|
|Closure of admission process||31/03/2019 (Sunday)|