Maharaja Agarsain Public School Ashok Vihar Nursery Admission 2019-20
Admission Parameters 2019-2020 for General Category (Pre-School)
|S. No.||Marking Parameters||Marks|
|4.||Girl Child / First Male Child||20|
|5.||Teacher / Staff Ward||20|
Note: Admission to class Pre-School will be granted as per the guide lines and schedule given bythe Directorate of Education.
|Class||Seats Available||Age Eligibility|
|Pre School and Montessori-1||Total 225 Seats
EWS Category=56 (25% of Total)
|3+ AS ON 31st March, 2019 Child Born between 01st April 2015 to 31st March 2016|
|Pre Primary and Montessori-2||Total 19 Seats
EWS Category=05 (25% of Total)
|4+ as on 31st March, 2019 Child Born between 1st April 2014 to 31st March 2015|
|Uploading criteria & their points||14/12/2018 (Friday)|
|Commencement of admission process||15/12/2018 (Saturday)|
|Last date of submission of application form||07/01/2019 (Monday)|
|Uploading registered list||21/01/2019 (Monday)|
|Uploading Marks||28/01/2019 (Monday)|
|First list||04/02/2019 (Monday)|
|Resolution of Queries||05/02/2019 to 12/02/2019|
|Second list||21/02/2019 (Thursday)|
|Resolution of Queries||22/02/2019 to 28/02/2019|
|Closure of admission||31/03/2019 (Sunday)|
- Admission to the classes Montessori 2 to Cambridge 9 and Pre-Primary CBSE) will be done on the basis of availability of seats.
- The Online Registration form Will be Available from December 15th, 2018 (Saturday)to Jan 07, 2019 (Monday).
Seats are Available for
- Classes preschool (CBSE)
- Montessori (Cambridge Wing) for 3+ age group
- Montessori- 2 (Cambridge Wing) for 4+ age group
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- The registration of the forms will be considered only on the online payment of Rs.25/- as registration amount.
- On successful submission of the Registration Form, an acknowledgement receipt with application number, user id and password will be generated, which must be used for all future correspondence.
- Parents must carry the following documents in original along with their attested photocopies at the time of verification to the school office.
- Acknowledgement slip.
- Printout of schoolRegistration Form filled online.
- Proof of residence(any one) MTNL bill/passport/voter I. Card/Electricity-water bill, ration card or Aadhar card, domicile certificate.
- In case of sibling-please bring the photo copy of present ID card/Latest fee slip (any one)
- In case of Alumni-Attested photocopy and original XII class mark sheet.
- In case of first Born Child-Affidavit by the parents confirming that the child is theirfirst-born child which should be duly attested by Notary Public.
- Birth certificate of the child issued by Municipal Corporation or equivalent authority.
- Medical Documentation and certificate from competent medical officer if child is suffering with some medical ailment or is a special need child.
- Copy of Aadhar Card of the child and both parent.
- Copy of voter ID of both the parents.
- Proof of Minority group (if any).
- Two passport size photograph each of parent and child.
- Bank account number of the child and its IFSC code.
Note: For any type of assistance regarding registration you can call on parent help desk team: 01139235601 from 8:00 am to 6:15 pm or write a mail on email@example.com