Maxfort School Rohini Guidelines Criteria For Admission 2020-21
Maxfort School Rohini
H.S – 2, Sector – 23, Opposite Pkt. – 3,
Rohini, Delhi – 110085.
Contact No: 011 – 30073000, 30073001, 02, 03, and 04
EMAIL ID: email@example.com
Guidelines For Pre School Admission 2020-21
Admission to Pre School for Academic session 2020-21
- After completing the form, press the “SUBMIT” button at the bottom of the Page. Make payment of Rs.25/- online.
- Carry relevant supporting documents as required (without supporting documents your form will be rejected).
- Submit the entire set of documents (application form and supporting documents) to the school within seven days. (Forms sent by post or proxy will not be entertained).
- After uploading the registration form successfully, you will receive an autogenerated Application Acknowledgement Receipt, for your personal record.
- Children whose age is 3+ as on 31st March 2020 are only eligible for registration
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION TO PRE SCHOOL
|Distance from school to Residence (00 – 05 Kms)||40|
|(05 and above)||30|
|Sibling with proven track record||10|
Following documents must be submitted with the application form (Originals will be verified if shortlisted for admission).
Bring the self-attested photocopies of the following documents along with the printout of the registration form.
- A recent passport size photographs of the Father, Mother and Child each.
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate from the Municipal Corporation or Concerned Civic Authority.
- Affidavit of first born Child by Parents.
- Photocopy of Proof of Residence (Latest Electricity Bill, Water Bill/Telephone Bill/ Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Voter ID card).
- Aadhar Card of Student.
FEE STRUCTURE 2019‐2020
|Development Fee (Annually)||11000|
|Tuition Fee (Quarterly)||18354|
|Activity Fee (Quarterly)||2376|
TRANSPORTATION FEE (Per Month)
|above 10 Kms||2850|
Source : maxfortcampuscare.in