Mirambika School Sri Aurobindo Marg Pre-School Admission To Pre-School In The Academic Session 2019-20
|Commencement of admission process and availability of online application forms for admission||15/12/2018 (Saturday)|
|Last date for online registration||07/01/2019 (Monday)|
|Uploading details of all registration forms with marks (as per point system) of those who applied for admission under open seats (incomplete/rejected forms will not be included)||21/01/2019
|Displaying the first list of selected children including waiting list (along with points obtained)||04/02/ 2019 (Monday)|
|Displaying the second list (if any) including waiting list (along with points obtained)||21/02/2019 (Thursday)|
|Closure of admission process||31/03/2019 (Sunday)|
Details of Seat
Note: an Unutilized seat in staff quota will be added to open category.
Age For Adission
A child wishing to enter mirambika in the Red group (Pre-School) for the session 2019-20 should have completed 3 years as on 31st March of the year of admission, 2019.
Parents are requested to go through the website www.mirambika.org carefully in order to understand the aims and methodology of Mirambika Free Progress School, following the ideals of education of The Mother and Sri Aurobindo. Having done so, please register only if genuinely interested.
Criteria For Admission For 2019-20
Neighbourhood (60 points)
List of Localities attached
Required valid Documents for proof of residence:
- Ration Card/ Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/ Father having name of child)
- Domicile Certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Latest Electricity bill/ MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
First Born – (40 points)
(Required Document – Declaration by parents at the time of admission)
A registration fee of Rs.25/- (Non-refundable) to be paid online using any of the modes mentioned below:
- Cash/Cheque/DD will not be accepted).
- Credit Cards (Master / Visa)
- Net Banking
- Debit Cards (Master / Visa / Maestro / RuPay)