Modern Public School Shalimar Bagh Admission Process 2020-21
Modern Public School Shalimar Bagh, Delhi – 110 088 Admission Process 2020-2021
For Pre School, Pre Primary & Class I
Registration: Registration Forms for admission in General category will begin from 29thNovember, 2019 to 27th December, 2019. Registration will be done only 2.online through school’s website www.mpsshalimarbagh.com
Total Number Of Seats
Total Number Of Seats Are Divided Into Three Parts
|Pre School||Pre Primary||Class I|
|Total number of seats||160||12||08|
|Total seats for EWS & Disadvantaged Group/CWSN||40||03||02|
|Total seats for Management Quota||32||02||02|
|Total seats for General Category||88||07||04|
Criteria For General Category Admission
|Parameters / criteria||Points|
|0 to 8 kms||70|
|8.1 to 10 kms||60|
|10.1 to 12 kms||50|
|Sibling studying in Modern Public School||10|
|Parent Alumni of Modern Public School||10|
|Staff Ward (for confirmed staff only)||10|
Schedule For General Category Registration/ Admission
|Commencement of admission process|
|Registration Forms available online from|
|Last date of submission of online Registration Forms|
|The date for displaying full list of candidate with points who applied for admission on school’s website only|
|The date for displaying the list of eligible candidate for draw on school’s website only|
|Date & time of draw of eligible candidates||22.01.2020 (Wednesday)
Pre School – 10.00 am
Pre Primary – 11.30 am
Class I – 12.00 Noon
|List of selected candidates including First Waiting List can be checked only on school’s website||24.01.2020 (Friday) at 2.30 pm|
|Resolution of Queries , if any||27.01.2020 (Monday) to 03.02.2020 (Monday)
8.45 am to 10.00 am
|Second list , if any including Waiting List can be checked only on school’s website||12.02.2020 (Wednesday) at 2.30 pm|
|Resolution of Queries, if any||13.02.2020 (Thursday) to
8.45 am to 10.00 am
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||06.03.2020 (Friday) at 2.00 pm|
|Closure of admission process||16.03.2020 (Monday)|
Age Criteria: The age limit for the children to be admitted at the entry level classes as on 31.03.2020 is as under
|For Nursery / Pre-School||Between 3-4 years|
|For KG / Pre Primary||Between 4-5 years|
|Class I||Between 5-6 years|
Hard copy of the online filled Registration Form will be submitted at the time of Admission ONLY
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission.
The following self attested documents are to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Birth Certificate issued by the MCD / appropriate authority
- Any one of the documents mentioned below , shall be considered as proof of residence
- Ration Card / Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father bearing name of the child).
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill / MTNL telephone bill / Water bill / Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhaar card / UID card issued in the name of any of the parents
- Sibling (Copy of Modern Public School Identity Card / Report Card).
- Alumni (Passing Certificate of having passed Class XII from Modern Public School).
More Info: http://www.mpsshalimarbagh.com/Admission-Procedure.jsp